How to show Recycle Bin Icon on the Windows 7 Desktop?
To show the Recycle Bin Icon on the Windows 7 Desktop Right-click on the free space at the Windows-7 Desktop
Windows 7 Desktop!
and then click "Properties" (Image-1).
"Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Personalization" (Image-2) Window, klick the Link (Text) "Change desktop icons", then simply set the check at the box "Recycle Bin" or remove the check from the "Recycle Bin" box if you want to hide the "Recycle Bin" Icon (Symbol) on the Windows-7 Desktop!
See also: ... How to delete files without the Recycle Bin in Windows 7?
Image-2: Show Recycle Bin Icon on the Windows 7 Desktop!
FAQ 51: Updated on: February 16th 2014 23:43
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Never found the recycle bin on the desktop?
- Window 7 professional recylce bin icon?
- Destroy, Hide, Delete the Recycle Bin Icon in Windows 7 or Vista?
- Recyle bin dsappeared from windows 7 desktop?
- How to show recycle bin on desktop?
- Recycle bin icon desktop?
- How to unhide recycle bin windows 7?
- Bin to ico?
- Recycle bin windows 7?
- Windows 7 recycle bin icon opens explorer?
- How to show recycle bin on desktop windows 7?
- Recycle bin broken windows 7?
Keywords: windows, seven, show, recycle, icon, windows, desktop, Questions, Answers, Software