Save the Scans as JPEG files in WinScan2PDF, how to?
The solution is simple to save the Scans as JPEG files in WinScan2PDF
at the Version 3.09!
Content / Solution / Tip:
See also: Easier positioning of documents in the PDF by dragging and dropping!
1.) Save the PDF pages as JPG or PNG!
1. Please switch to Multiple Pages Scan,
2. after the Scan, please do a right click on the List View
3. and select:
Save as JPEG image to save the selected Scan as an JPEG file,
Save all as JPEG-images to save all scanned documents to JPEG files.
| (Image-1) Saved the Scans as JPEG files!
2.) The last storage location will be saved in version 3.88 in the ini!
The most recently used directory for saving the PDFs and images is stored in the ini.
3.) Saving Individual pages as a PDF available from version 4.94!
(... see Image-2 Point 1 to 3)
| (Image-2) Save Selected Pages to a PDF file!
FAQ 7: Updated on: 20 May 2020 23:41
The solution is simple to create a PDF from multiple Screenshot or other Images with WinScan2PDF or from multi frames TIFF file
Convert of Scans to PDFs works with most scanners, and all-in-one printers or multifunction devices on all Windows OS
The solution to set WinScan2PDF so that the PDF file is not automatically opened after saving If you do not want to auto open the PDF file after saving
The solution is really easy to set the PDF page size, LETTER, DIN-A4, LEGAL, FOOLSCAP To change the page size of the output file in Win Scan to PDF
Changing the default storage location or folder for scanned documents it is possible from WinScan2PDF Version 3.77 The scans are saved by default Tmp
From version 3.77 Preview, rotate, adjust the page or image to PDF ► Rotate the image or scan before PDF creation ► Image / Scan: Fit to the Page
With older scanners, which scan for example not in the Din A4 range, it is difficult to reach the scan area or page size of the PDF DIN A4 For this
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How do I convert a Adobe PDF File to a JPEG File?
- How to saved scans to jpeg files on Windows, pdf, pdfs, windows, 10, 8.1, 7?
- In WinScan2PDF, in "Multiple Pages" mode, "Save All as JPEG Images" does not work. The "Save as ..." dialog is opened, but regardless of the selected target, the dialog will close after clicking "Save" without error message, but no new files created (on the entire hard drive)? Incidentally, in the "Save as ..." dialog, only PNG is the file type, not JPG / JPEG. Conversely, "Save all as PNG images" in the context menu not even selectable (grayed out). The single save as a picture works fine. I liked that in version 3.61, but after update to 3.67 the behavior is unchanged.?
- Is there a way to change the output directory for the PDF file? By default the PDF migrates to "\ Documents", but I would like to have it on the desktop. Maybe an entry in the ini file?
- How to Change a Scanned Document Into JPEG Format?
- SAVING SCAN OF JPEG file as PDF, Support Forum?
- How can I scan my photos as JPGs not PDFs?
- Scan download save jpg?
Keywords: winscan2pdf, saved, scans, jpeg, files, Windows, pdf, pdfs, windows, 10, 8.1, seven, Questions, Answers, Software