Save Icon Layout at Program Start and exit!
Updated on: October 17th 2017 15:17
Keywords: desktopok, info, save, icon, layout, program, start, exit, also, that, have, login, restore, icons, runs, startup
The Freeware Program DesktopOK
is suitable for Microsoft: Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2005 .
Similar information on the page
It is easy to save and load the desktop icons position from a file, and it does not matter whether it is Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 Content: ... more
In order to banish any other window in the notification area To-tray of the Windows taskbar, the right-click option, on the close button must be enabled ... more
Dont use the TEMP folder in Windows, and dont start the DesktopOK.exe from the zip folder. For correct work Please use always the latest version... more
The example how to Test you Touch Screen for the Multi Touch features on Windows, with the Desktop-OK, if you want... more
Example how to activate the simple feature to Get a Windows Desktop Color about to tray ergo notification area in the Windows Task Bar... more
See also : ... DesktopOK FAQ
Back to : ... DesktopOK Homeage
Questions for this:
- Save Icon Layout at Program Start and exit!?
- Save and Restore Desktop Icon Layout, Position on Windows all at Login and shutdown!?
- This step no use required the problem remains unresolved although able to write to the Desktop registry key?
- Customize the desktop icons layout no require to restart Windows and check if the icon positions are retained, how to!?
- The easiest method for creating a customized Icon Start layout to set up the Start screen and export / save the layout.?
- Customize the Start screen layout on your computer no Export the Start layout?
- Can i to force Windows to save desktop icon positions at exit?
- How to Revert and Undo Desktop Icons Auto Arranging in Windows 10 at exit?
- Help, desktop icons rearrange and move after exit and reboot in Windows 10?
- Can I stop Windows from rearranging my desktop icons for ever, how to?
- Backup and Restore Your Desktop Items in Windows 7/8/10, solutions?
- At Windows 10 start, desktop Icons And Folder View are resetting?