Enable Quick Launch in Windows 8 desktop taskbar, how to?
You can activate and use the Quick Launch bar in Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 to be visible in the desktop taskbar.
The real folder / directory to the Quick Launch in Windows-8 is:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch
The solution is the same as in Windows 7!
see: ... Windows-7 Quick Launch bar is gone!
When you are done, the Quick Launch bar in Windows 8 on the desktop taskbar looks like this:
Enable Quick Launch in Windows 8 desktop taskbar!
FAQ 105: Updated on: 25 September 2018 02:13
Solutions to disable or enable Windows 8.1, 8 or Windows-10 key click sound for virtual onscreen keyboard or navigation click sound in MS-Explorer, IE 10
To run directly or open the Desktop in Windows 8 / 8.1 after Login logon and skip start screen please use the command prompt cmd: cmd.exe SCHTASKS
Its an optical illusion in Windows 8.1, 10, the mouse pointer appears smaller because the desktop icons are larger in windows 8, 10.
To change the desktop icon size in Windows 8.1 and / or Windows 10 to classic like Win-XP Content / Solution / Tips: 1. Easy change the desktop symbols
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows 8.1 quick launch drivers download?
- Real quick launch bar windows 8.1?
- Quick launch for win 8?
- Enable quick launch windows 8?
- Quicklaunch gone win 8?
- Windows 8 quicklaunch desktop?
- Quick launch disappear windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 explorer.exe missing quicklaunch taskbar?
- Enable quick launch in windows 8.1?
- Windows 8 quick launch bar disappears again and again?
- Enable quick bar windows 8?
- Windows 8 Quick Launch?
- Quick launch windows 8 gone?
- Quick Tool bar windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 quickstart?
- Win 8 toolbar disappears?
- Enable quick link in win8?
- Quick launch toolbar in windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 launch in desktop?
- Windows 8,1 64 bit quick launch bar?
- Launch windows 8 with desktop?
- Create desktop shortcut quick launch for win 8 theme?
- Quick launch path windows 8,1?
- Launch windows 8.1 in desktop?
- Quick launch in windows 8.1?
- Win 8.1 quick launch bar?
- Quick Launch Windows 8 SLOW?
- Quick launch bar windows 8?
- Quick launch toolbar in windows 8.1 geek squad?
- Win 8 quicklaunch?
- Quick launch in windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 desktop quick links?
- Quicklaunch in Win8 on desktop task bar?
- Quick launch disappeared windows 7?
- Windows 8.1 starter show the quick launch bar?
- Quickbar windows 8?
- Launch windows 8 to desktop?
- Windows 8 quick launch activation samsung?
- Where is quick launch in windows 8.1?
- How to make a quick launch bar in windows 8.1?
- Enable windows toolbar in taskbar win 8?
- Launch bar disappeared windows 8?
- Quick launcher windows 8 x64 download or for Win 8.1?
- Windows 8 quick launch?
- Add quick launch toolbar to windows 8.1?
- Desktop quick launch windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 quick launch?
- What is quick launch bar in windows 8 or 8.1?
- Enabling window taskbar on windows 8.1?
- Windows 8 quick launch desktop bar difference?
- Creating quick link for remote desktop on toolbar?
- QuickLaunch win8.1?
- Quick launch windows 8 gone?
- Windows 8.1 quick link taskbar?
- Win7 toolbar quick launch?
- Quickoffice for Desktop Windows 8?
- Quick start on my windows 8 is gone?
- Win8 quick launch folder location?
- Where do i find the path for the quick launch toolbar in windows 8 and 8.1?
- Win 8 quick launch bar?
- Enable taskbar in windows 8?
- Windows 8,1 quick launch bar?
- Desktop on launch windows 8?
- Enable Quick-Launch Windows 8?
- Toolbar links disappear windows 8?
- Large quick launch toolbar windows 7?
- Win 8.1 quicklaunch?
- WHS2011 8.1 launch pad stuck on taskbar?
- Windows 8 taskbar directory path?
- Quick launch path in windows 8?
- W7 launch bar disappears?
- Where is launch bar windows 8 notebook pc?
- Enable windows button on win 8 desktop?
- Customize the Windows 8 action lunch?
- Windows 8.1 quick launch disappears?
- Windows 8.1 quick launch missing geek?
- Lunch for theme windows 8?
Keywords: activate, enable, Quick-Launch, bar, Windows, eight, 8.1, visible, desktop, taskbar, Questions, Answers, Software