Simple solution to restart the MS Explorer in Windows 8.1 and Windows 10!
To restart the Microsoft File Explorer on all Windows Desktop and Server OS:
1. Oress the key combination [Ctrl + Shift + ESC] to run the Win 8.1 Task Manager.
2. In Task Manager, click on the text more details then you will see all programs and services on Windows!
3. Now select in the list view processes the Windows Explorer
4. by right-clicking open the selection menu.
5. Click in the selection menu, Restart! (... see Image-1 Arrow-2)
Or! Click the Button "Restart" (... see Image-1 Arrow-3)
Restarting of the MS-Explorer is very useful when it comes to the trailer on Windows.
Optionally, you can also use other file managers such as Q-Dir.
FAQ 178: Updated on: 12 May 2020 22:38