Print only a single page in landscape format in the Word document?
Usually you just print a Word document in page format, but sometimes you just want to print a single page in landscape orientation!
1. As always, start MS Word, open the relevant document
2. When you have decided in the Microsoft Word document which area is to be printed in landscape format, mark this area
3. Via "Layout" ► click on the arrow in the lower right corner of the Breaks, line number, ... section
4. This will open the Page Setup dialog
5. Under Orientation, select "Landscape" .
6. Then click on the dropdown box ► Apply to: "Selected text"
7. Confirm with OK
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 6)
When the dialog box Page Setup closes, you'll see your page automatically switch to landscape.
| (Image-1) Print only a single page in landscape format in the Word document!
FAQ 71: Updated on: 15 September 2022 10:17
Placing text around an image gives your document a professional look and makes the most of the space on the document 1. As always, start MS Word, open the
If you want to highlight a piece of text without using a text box, you can draw a simple frame around that text in MS Office Word 1. How to set a
Calculating the square root of numbers is a simple mathematical equation and can be easily calculated in MS Excel. If you want to do the square root calculation
If in Word the sentence begins with capital letters or does not begin, you can easily activate this option, or deactivate it if necessary 1. Start the MS
You can easily add the calculator to the quick access toolbar in Microsoft Office Excel, on all MS Windows OS 1. Windows calculator for quick access
Sometimes you just want to create a text file that can be opened in any text editor, so a plain text file comes in handy You can create a text file on your
There arent many keyboard shortcuts you can use in the rich text editor, heres a quick overview Standard keyboard shortcuts in the rich text editor Ctrl
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Selecting landscape Selected text or single page in landscape?
- The portrait view and next page in the document with landscape orientation?
- Looking for ways to define portrait and landscape pages in Word?
- One-page landscape format in Word as page format with break?
- Changing a page in Word from portrait to landscape that has text, pictures?
- Changing just one page to landscape with page setup in Word?
- Page Setup Orientation Landscape Selected text in an Office document?
- Creating a page format in a Word document for single pages?
- Print selected text in landscape format in a Word document?
- Where do I select landscape orientation for single pages in Word document?
- Microsoft Word pages are in portrait, I have a single page that I want to be in landscape?
Keywords: microsoft, office, print, only, single, page, landscape, format, word, document, usually, just, sometimes, want, orientation, always, start, Questions, Answers, Software