Where do I change the paper size in Microsoft Word?
It is quite easy to change paper size or paper format in Microsoft Word, here is the quick solution to the problem!
1.) Change the paper format / paper size of a document!
1. Go to the "Layout" tab
2. Via "Format" you can select the paper format/size
3. Via Orientation you can switch to landscape format
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 5)
| (Image-1) Change paper size and format in Microsoft Word!
2.) Set these values as default in Word!
1. Go to the "Layout" tab and click "Format"
2. At the bottom click on "Other paper sizes" 3. In the "Page setup "
dialog box click on "Paper" 4. Then on the selection box arrow group "Paper size:" .
5. Select the paper size that you want to set as the default for all future documents.
6. Press the "Set as default" button
(... see Image-2 Point 1 to 6)
This option is very popular among Microsoft Word users in order not to have to set the settings every time, which is also understandable because it saves time.
| (Image-2) Set the default paper format for Word documents!
3.) More tips on paper and co!
It is very important to use paper sensibly and to divide it into as few pages as possible, but the result should still be easy to read. Here are further tips to help you get along with it better. Before you print you should check all the options to avoid wasting paper.
FAQ 78: Updated on: 18 September 2022 08:49
There arent many keyboard shortcuts you can use in the rich text editor, heres a quick overview Standard keyboard shortcuts in the rich text editor Ctrl
The solution to select multiple text pieces of Text can be very helpful, when editing the Text in MS-Word. Please select the first section of the text
The solution is simple to select multiple non sequential Text Rows in MS-Word If you want to select multiples not sequential Text Rows in MS-Word
Suddenly when try to run Outlook, I get an error message the OST file and when click OK, the error message is closed Please read this: ► Outlook 2016
Quite simply it is in MS-Excel Euro or US $ sum to calculate, here a simple example Formulas and functions are the strongest tool in Excel. Even complicated
Here are some of the differences between Office 2016 and Office 365, with Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 365 almost the same product There is also the
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Changing the default paper size in Word, is it possible?
- Where is the default paper size to change as the default size of all new documents in MS Word?
- Can't find the page setup in the layout like other paper formats in Word?
- Changing paper size or different paper sizes in Word document?
- Where to change paper size in Microsoft Word?
- Where can I change the default paper size for all new documents, change the paper size for documents permanently in Word?
- Are there different shapes and sizes for Word documents or brochures for Word paper format?
- Customize the type of document you're working on in Word?
- Where is the list of paper sizes with options to change the paper size of the entire document in Word?
- Help I need to change the paper size of every new document I create in MS Word?
- Change the paper size of a Word file, set up the document with Page Setup and resize the layout?
- Find Page Setup dialog box to change paper/paper size?
- Select paper format for page resize in MS Word?
Keywords: microsoft, office, where, change, paper, size, word, quite, easy, format, here, quick, solution, problem, contents, changing, Questions, Answers, Software