How to add commands eg. keyboard shortcut for quick text paste?
It is an easy-to-manage program that lets you insert commonly used text into any program or run ergo start a program whit arguments!
►► ... please use always the latest version of QuickTextPaste!
To add commands (run) please start your text [See Image-1 (2)] with "run:"
For example: (run explore driver c:\) [See Image-1 (5)]
- Please select the keyboard shortcut (Hotkey) [See Image-1 (1)]
- Enter your text for this Hotkey [See Image-1 (2)]
- Optional add the menu label Name for this Hotkey text paste [See Image-1 (3)]
- When you're finished click the Button Add [See Image-1 (4)]
- Then you'll see the New Quick-Text-Paste plus Hotkey in the Listview [See Image-1 (5)]
- If you don't want the new text, you can delete copy or edit it [See Image-1 (6)]
Image-1: add Keyboard shortcut for quick text paste
Very practical function for Windows 11, 10, ... etc.
FAQ 1: Updated on: 30 June 2021 10:20
Some users asked for simple system and program commands for Windows in QTP as additional keyboard commands Some things are very difficult or impossible
To create Selection of text fields for single hotkey keyboard shortcut in Windows 7,8,8.1, xp, please download the latest version QuickTextPaste
firstname.lastname@example.org is only a sample text to show how to deal with QuickTextPaste works Content: 1. The email@example.com in QTP 2.
You want to leave a message and decorate it with symbols and smileys a bit so they are highlighted and unique eg. on Facebook.com. You can do this easily with
You can not only start a search query with QuickTextPaste , you can also start other Windows 11, 10, etc. programs with program arguments parameter
The Date and or Time Format in QuickTextPaste is a good feature to insert Date or Time in your quick text paste text about keyboard shortcut
QuickTextPaste works with the clipboard, select activate, enable Restore the clipboard feature is very useful on Windows 11, 10, or MS Server OS For
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I am a Windows XP and Windows Vista user I can use the Folder Popup Tool in an earlier version of the Quick Access Tool, wasn't it?
- Insert text using a shootout, or use a key combination to insert text under Windows, press a key, or save text and insert it with an abbreviation in QuickTextPase, for me there is no quick text paste alternative!
- Copy and paste using the Office Clipboard, Supports QTP Office?
- Thanks to the developer of Quick Text Paste and Command, the support of all users takes up little time, but I like this more efficient tool, I can only recommend it to every user I am satisfied with the quick access tool.
- I like the quick access via pop-up menus, no I love saving time, always looking for an elegant utility that has quick access via menus, saving time and speeding up work with this multi-purpose launcher is just good freeware for Windows.
- Create keyboard shortcut or multiple menu commands to start a program whit arguments or Windows-System commands, how to?
- The new option to automatically sort favorites in the menu is great!
- I no longer have to know about the quick access tool, I can use it easily and also quit easily.
- I use it in the Thunderbird to be able to insert parts of the text, the software is free ware, a great software for text templates!
- How to start a program with command line arguments on Windows whitout cmd!
- Very simple does not need installation, the quick access program is the easiest to use like a quick access bar, it is also automatic!
- Insert shortcut text is now my text using keyboard command insert favorite program, insert text using key combination has never been so easy?
- How can I add commands, for example. Keyboard shortcuts for fast insertion of text?
Keywords: quicktextpaste, commands, keyboard, shortcut, quick, text, paste, easy-to-manage, program, that, lets, insert, commonly, used, into, ergo, start, whit, arguments, please, always, Questions, Answers, Software