Why Windows 10 close my programs at program start?
Windows 10 sometime close a program and then notify you if it determines that the program is either a security risk or incompatible with Windows-10.
If you trust some of the programs, you can add it to an exceptions list in the DEP!
You want to change the settings in DEP:
1. please run the command control sysdm.cpl,,3
(from Windows 10 RUN-Dialog)
2. And customize in Windows-10 the Data Execution Prevention (DEP) settings.
(... see Image-1 Arrow 1 to 8)
► remove APPs from Windows 10 Start Menu ► Program Name in Windows 10 Task-Bar ► program files in windows 10
| (Image-1) Customize DEP settings in Windows-10!
When Windows 10 closes a program because of a security risk, it's because some programs might use your computer's random access memory (RAM) in a way that could be exploited by a virus and harm your computer. Windows-10 Data Execution Prevention (DEP), a security feature of Windows 10, tracks how programs use memory. If DEP finds memory being used incorrectly, it will close the program and let you know. If you trust the program, you can add it to an exceptions list so that DEP won't close it, but you should first check with the manufacturer of the program to see if there's an updated, DEP-compatible version available.
When Windows 10 closes a program because of compatibility issues, it's because some programs could damage Windows 10 if you try to run them. If Windows 10 detects that an incompatible program might harm your computer (for example, by damaging important system files), it will close the program and notify you. Check with the manufacturer of the program to see if an update is available, or check Action Center in Control Panel to see if a fix from Microsoft is available.
FAQ 101: Updated on: 18 May 2020 11:33
Some programs and features included with Windows 10, such as Internet-Explorer and some Services, must be turned on before you can use on Windows-10. Certain
The mouse pointer shadow can be easily activated on Windows 10 and deactivated again if necessary Content / Solution: 1. Change or enable the Mouse
The solution is simple to activate the Window 10 Start Sound and also for User Logoff, or Logon / Login on Windows 10 This solution is also for other Microsoft
The solution is simple to start in Window-10 the Tool, to make changes in the color profile for a device, for example for printer or fax You can find the Color
The Windows-10 Device Manager Desktop Shortcut allows fast access to Device Manager from the Desktop, for example, to see if all the drivers are installed
Create for Windows 10 an onscreen keyboard desktop shortcut for a fast access to virtual osk from the Desktop Content / Solutions / Tipps: 1. Create
The Windows 10 performance index is calculated by the operating system but no longer in System The solution is simple to find Experience Index eg. PC rating
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Dep settings w10, how can i change / adjust DEP settings on Windows 10 and Server 2016?
- What is the name of the native Windows feature that closes the program and notifies you when it detects a program on your computer using memory incorrectly?
- How do you change DEP default memory?
- Dep registry settings, windows 10 HOME 64 bits?
- Windows 10 data execution prevention registry setting?
- Data execution prevention windows 10?
- Windows 10 can't change data execution prevention settings?
- Windows 10 professional change data execution prevention?
- Changing data execution settings in windows 10?
- Setting dep windows, how do i change the DEP settings?
- Windows 10 data execution prevention group policy setting?
- Where is the DEP setting Windows 10?
- How to tell if DEP is turned on in Windows 10 registry setting?
- Data execution prevention dep setting to adjust on Windows 10?
- Windows 10 closing programs?
- Where is dep in windows 10, change Data Execution Prevention settings windows 10?
- How to change Data Execution Prevention (DEP)?
- Data Execution Prevention: frequently asked questions Change Data Execution Prevention setti?
- Change data execution prevention settings windows 2008?
- DEP settings, which programs are not compatible with DEP?
- How to fix data execution prevention win10?
- Change data and execution prevention settings or setup program?
- How to adjust DEP settings in windows 10?
- Windows change file execution options?
- To calibrate DEP settings in windows 10?
- How to modify data execution prevention settings in windows 10?
- Windows 10 application starts closes?
- Data execution prevention dep settings in windows 10?
- DEP setings in MS Access on Windows 10 and Server 2016?
- Customize Data execution prevention windows 10?
- Windows 10 performance visual data excution prevention proper settings?
- How to change data execution prevention settings can i setup?
- Change dep settings, how to modify dep?
- Data Execution Prevention (DEP) programm download to adjust on win 10?
- Windows 10 Data Execution Prevention?
- Application closing after startup in windows 10?
- Change dep to always off in windows 10?
- Windows 10 Change Data Execution Prevention settings?
- Software starts and closes windows 10?
- Change data execution prevention settings?
- Change data execution prevention settings windows 10?
- Changing dep settings -sitemsnbc.msn.com?
- Data execution prevention windows 10 dep?
- Setup Set data execution prevention in windows 10?
- DEP the data a execution protection setting?
- Changing data execution prevention settings?
- Windows 10 data execution prevention settings?
- Where can i find dep settings in windows 10?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, closing, programs, program, start, risk, warning, Questions, Answers, Software