Customize Auto-Play settings in Windows 10/11, (enable disable)!
The solution is simple to customize the Auto-Play settings in Windows-10 e.g. enable or disable!
1.) The AutoPlay in Windows 10 Settings!
1. Please open the Windows Settings (for example via Window-Logo + I keyboard shortcut)
2. And click on the Symbol Devices.
3. Easy customize the Auto-Play settings in Windows 11 or 10
(... see Image-1 Arrow 1 to 4)
| (Image-1) Customize the Windows 10 Autoplay!
2.) Open the Windows-10 AutoPlay Settings in Control Panel!
Please open the Windows 10 Control Panel, for example via Windows-Logo+X Keyboard Shortcut and select AutoPlay and customize (... see Image-2 Arrow 1 to 4)
See also: Change Windows 10 Control Panel to classic view, is it possible?
In the Auto-Play list next to each type of media that you do not want to be asked about, click or tap Take no action, and don't forget to Save the settings via one click on Save Button. (... see Image-3 Arrow-1)
| (Image-2) The Auto-Play settings in Windows-10 Control Panel!
Useful info from Microsoft:
If you have connected a volume device to your PC for example, a USB drive or external hard drive, this device will not appear in the Devices section of Windows-10 AutoPlay. Windows-10 AutoPlay only lists non volume devices for example, some digital cameras, video cameras, and smartphones. This is because these devices do not use a standard file system and AutoPlay cannot browse the contents of these devices to see what types of files they contain.
| (Image-3) Save AutoPlay settings in Windows 10!
find auto startup folder in Windows 10! || Auto expand the folders in Windows 10 || Where are the Auto Update settings in Windows 10 (enable / disable)?
FAQ 139: Updated on: 8 July 2021 16:38
The solution to find and run the System File Checker, for example to fix some crashes or problems in Windows 10 / 11, search for corrupted, missing, files
Eject the CD Tray ergo open the DVD or BluRay drive in Windows 10, the example is also for Windows 8.1 and MS Server 2019, suitable 1. Open in
The solution to remove the OneDrive folder from the Microsoft File Explorer in Windows-10, 8.1 this example is also for Microsoft Server 2019, Content:
The solution is very simple to remove a specific update in Windows 10, this example is also suitable for Windows 8.1 and Microsoft Server 2019, 2016,
The solution to change the Windows 10 or 11 computer sounds, for example, to provide a little individuality in Windows 10 or Win 11 1. To change a
Its very easy to create own desktop background slideshow in Windows 10/11, with own images ergo pictures Content / Tips / Solutions: 1. Own images
The Disk Cleanup Manager in Windows 10 or 11 is an easy way to remove unnecessary files from your Windows 10 or 11 PC or Notebook Content, Tip, the Solution
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Disable autoplay windows 10/11?
- Windows 10/11 and turn off autoplay?
- Auto playback settings?
- How can I turn off autoplay in Windows 10/11?
- Control Panel Autoplay Remove devices?
- Activate Windows 10/11 autoplay?
- Activate autoplay windows 10/11?
- Instructions for the settings to use media types without automatic playback, a completely switching off the automatic playback in Windows 10/11?
- Set automatic playback windows 10/11?
- Are you looking for the device autoplay settings to disable autoplay for all media and devices to turn autoplay off completely?
- Change presentations settings for automatic playback?
- Auto play settings?
- Removable media DVDs and Blu-Rays not played automatically?
Keywords: windows, 10, 11, eleven, ten, customice, adjust, autoplay, settings, enable, disable, CD, DVD, USB, Questions, Answers, Software