Wrong decimal symbol in Windows 10, how to change numbers formats?
You can easily change the wrong decimal symbol or other number formats in Windows 10, the solution is also for Server 2016, 2019!
See also: ► Mouse Double-Click problem at Windows-10 ► Start navigation click sound in Windows 10
1.) Open Customize Formats in Windows-10!
Please open the Customize Format Window in Windows 10. For example via Windows 10 Run Dialog and the command:
intl.cpl (... see Image-1 Arrow 1 and 2)
And now in the Tab Formats click the button Additional settings ... (... see Image-1 Arrow 3 and 4)
and change the decimal symbol and / or other number formats!
At this point, you can change the format for dates, times, currency, and measurements in Windows 10, and also change the sorting order of text to match sorting rules used in a specific country or region.
| (Image-1) Customize number formats in Windows-10!
One of the possible problems that may occur after installing Windows 10 instead of German letters in the programs, as well as in documents. More often, there is an incorrect display of the comma and decimal as it was initially set to English and not quite, but there are exceptions where it simply does not work.
See also: ► change the language in Windows 10 ► find auto startup folder in Windows 10
2.) Change the char for decimal symbol or other number formats!
In the Customize Format Window (Dialog) change the decimal symbol or other wrong number formats.
Or reset to System default settings! (... see Image-2)
| (Image-2) In Windows-10 change the number formats!
The regional settings in Microsoft Windows 10 have an effect and affect how the Date, Time, Numeric, and Currency data types appear when you apply formatting options. Windows 10 even supports a variety of languages, even Chinese, as well as currency and date and time formats for the countries / regions where the current languages are used.
3.) Find the Region settings via Search in Windows-10!
Please start the Windows 10 Search via Search Symbol or Windows-Logo + Q keyboard shortcut.
Enter in the search box the text region and run (open) the Region Settings! (... see Image-3)
| (Image-3) Region Settings in Windows-10!
FAQ 146: Updated on: 27 May 2020 14:12
The Disk Cleanup Manager in Windows 10 is an easy way to remove unnecessary files from your Windows-10 PC or Notebook Content / Tip / Solution: 1.
To change the default operating pc system boot to Windows 10, please use the HotKey Windows-Logo + R and enter the command control system 1. Open the
Set Countdown Timer, Stopwatches and Alarm in Windows 10, without additional software downloads like the freeware OnlyStopWatch 1. Find and start
The solution is simple to see all computers in your wlan network on Windows-10, the solution is also for Windows 8.1 / 7 1. View all Computers, Smartphones
The solution is simple to change the desktop theme eg Windows Design in Windows-10, this solution is also for Windows 8.1 / 7 1. Change the desktop
To Auto Run a program when Windows-10 starts, this solution is also for Windows 8.1 and 7 1. Autostart a Program from Autostart Folder in Windows
The solution is simple to open the location of a Program in Windows-10 path, folder? 1. Open the program file location over the Windows-10 search
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows 10 change decimal separator?
- I hawe a experience problems with the decimal symbol on Windows 10, when I press dot on numeric part of keyboard I get comma and programs uses as decimal separator. I would like that keyboard writes dot as, ho can I change this option?
- Wrong formats used for positive or negative amounts in Windows 10?
- How to change list separator windows 10?
- I search for related tip for wrong decimal symbol in Windows 10, it is posible to are set to use a point as the decimal symbol?
- Windows 10 comma in period?
- Change decimal windows 10 program?
- Still formats the numbers wrong when?
- Decimal slash?
- How to change decimal separator in windows, can i change numpad comma to dot windows 10?
- Windows server 2016 number format settings?
- Windows 10 how to change decimal point?
- Change system separator windows 10?
- How to change the displays of currency values on Windows 10?
- Change comma to dot windows 10?
- How to Customize Currency Format on Windows 10, the formats of the decimal symbol and other digit grouping symbol?
- Wrong punctuation used to separate numbers in Windows 10, how to change it?
- Wrong format used for negative numbers in Windows 10?
- Changing decimal separator from comma to dot, can I easily change the wrong decimal symbol or other number formats?
- The decimal symbol and list separator settings in Windows 10?
- Change decimal point windows 10?
- Windows 10 list separator box?
- Windows 10 and Decimal symbol replaced by a comma wrong decimal separator?
- Change decimal or list separator in windows 10?
- Windows 10 change decimal symbol?
- List separator windows 10?
- Change Thousands and / or Decimal Separators in Excel, PowerPoint on Windows 10?
- How to change decimal in windows 10?
- I hav a pastel error! the decimal/thousand separators for number, how to Fix this Language Problem for Unicode Programs in Windows 10?
- How to fix decimals on windows 10?
- Windows change decimal seperator?
- How do i change windows calculator to decimal points?
- How to change the way your computer displays numbers in Windows 10?
- How to Change the format used by Windows 10 to display dates, times?
- How to change default decimal settings on windows 10?
- Customize format windows 10, change numpad comma to dot all windows and ms server 2016/2012, how to?
- How to change in win 10 numbers format?
- Widows 10 change numerical formats?
- Change decimal system windows 10?
- How to change decimal setting in windows 10?
- Computers running Microsoft's Windows Windows 10 and wrong character used as decimal symbol?
- Windows 10 change decimal?
Keywords: windows, 10, 8.1, wrong, decimal, symbol, change, number, formats, server, 2016, Questions, Answers, Software