Does my graphics card support the new DirectX 12 in Windows 10/11?
Check the support of the graphics card for the new DirectX 12 on Windows 10/11, it is quite easy!
You definitely needs an downloaded latest drivers from the manufacturer's website (NVIDIA, ATI), but in general, most graphics cards that support DirectX 11 supports also the new DirectX 12 in Windows 10 or 11.
If you want to check on the Windows 10/11 is DirectX 12 already supported, you can find this fairly quickly. But as I said, it's a driver issue.
How to check the DirectX support in Windows 11 and Windows 10!
Please start the DirectX Diagnostic Tool, which is already known from the old Windows operating systems.
1. The quickest way to start the DirectX Diagnostic Tool with the key [Windows Logo + R]
2. and the command dxdiag, then simply click the tab "Display"
3. Now you can use the feature layers in the group box driver see.
(... see Image-1 Arrow-1 to 3)
Under the System tab, see the currently installed version of DirectX on Windows 10/11, it is of course the DirectX 12.
(... see Image-2 Arrow-1)
► Restart shortcut for Windows 10 ► find Experience Index / PC rating in Windows-10 ► Windows 10 Home or Pro
| (Image-1) My graphics card and DirectX 12 support on Windows 10/11!
In this case, DirectX 11.0,10.1,10.0,9.3,9.2,9.1 supported by my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, but NVIDIA is a DirectX 12 driver release for the GTX series, so is the DirectX 12 on Windows 10 possible with the new driver for Windows.
| (Image-2) DirectX 12 on Windows 10!
The solution, or statement, is not written only for Windows 10, if the sample images for testing DirectX 12 support can be recognized. You can also use this example as a solution for DirectX 12 support testing, easily and without hesitation also on other MS Windows 10 systems, regardless of whether you query DirectX 12 support on a native Windows desktop computer, or on the go and mobile on the tablet PC , Surface Pro / Go, as well as one can query as administrator on the server operating system these.
It is really useful and well to know if the DirectX 12 support is guaranteed by the graphics card. Although it is a simple solution, it is still an unknown possibility for many users to test the support.
FAQ 15: Updated on: 11 April 2022 04:22
Find out the Windows 10 version and the build number on Professional or Home, here is the solution 1. Version and Build Info via systeminfo or
Yes, there is also a full system administrator under Windows 10, but this admin account is also deactivated under Windows 11 and 10 and can be activated
Change the computer name under Windows 10 or 11 and also the workgroup if needed, here is the solution how to 1. Easy change computer name and workgroup
The new Calculator in Windows 11 / 10 is purely out of habit, not everyones thing, but you can find and use the classic calculator 1. Install Calculator
Its really very easy to create a Calculator shortcut on the Windows 10/11 desktop, in quick start bar 1. Create the desktop shortcut for the calculator
If work with Microsoft live id on windows 10, it is very easy to switch from Microsoft account to Local Account, many windows user want switch 1. In
With control userpasswords2 solution, it is very simple to auto login in windows 10 without entering the password default login user for Windows-10
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Find DxDiag windows 10 and 11?
- Directx 12 doesn't open windows 10 and 11?
- Can't find the directx 12 in windows 10 and 11?
- Download direct x 12 latest for win 10 and 11?
- Can not find on Windows 10 and 11 computer the directx 12?
- Where do i find directx 12 in windows 10 and 11, to paint an image?
- Will windows 10 and 11 support directx 10 and 11 graphics cards?
- If I can use the built-in Dxdiag tool in Windows 10 and 11, Windows 10 and 11 will also determine my system configuration and whether the Directx 12 is already installed?
- How to open up Microsoft directx 12 in windows 10 and 11?
- How do i disable my graphics card for windows 10 and 11?
- How to find the ms directx 12 in windows 10 and 11?
- Directx 12 in windows 10 and 11?
- How to get to directx 12 in windows 10 and 11?
- Directx 12 download windows 10 and 11?
- Nvidia graphic cards support directx 12?
- Where do you find directx 12 in windows 10 and 11?
- How i find out directx 12 option in windows 10 and 11?
- Where is the directx 12 on windows 10 and 11?
- Will windows 10 and 11 support two graphics cards?
- Graphics card for new windows 10 and 11?
- What is the shortcut for directx 12 in Windows 10 and 11?
- How can I find out whether my MSI graphics card is Directx 12 compatible with Windows 10 and 11 with a new graphics card for Directx 12 compatibility or find out?
- Detecting the Windows 10 and 11 Directx 12 compatible graphics card is the Directx 12 or other feature in Windows 10 and 11, because as a gamer I am interested in whether I can recognize in Windows 10 and 11 whether the graphics card has Directx 12?
- What is the directx 12 for windows 10 and 11?
- How do i find directx 12 in windows 10 and 11, wheres directx 12 on windows 10 and 11?
- I can't find directx 12 in windows 10 and 11, Where is directx 12 in windows 10 and 11?
- MS directx 12 for Windows 10 and 11?
- Where is microsoft directx 12 in window 10 and 11?
- Directx 12 program for windows 10 and 11?
- How to run exe program on windows 10 and 11 desktop via cmd?
- Gtx 750 ti direct x 12?
- Download Microsoft directx 12 Windows 10 and 11, and Shortcut for directx 12 in windows 10 and 11?
- Where is directx 12 on windows 10 and 11?
- If Directx 12 from Microsoft for games is part of Windows 10 and 11 in order to use it more efficiently, better performance but graphics cards benefit from the new Directx, what do I have to check in the graphics card to see if Directx 12 is supported, please show?
- How to find directx 12 in windows 10 and 11?
- Gtx 750 directx 12?
- All shortcut of directx 12 in windows 10 and 11?
- Where can I find the important information on whether my Directx 12 graphics card is compatible, how I can display the Windows 10 and 11 performance index, cannot find a list of graphics cards that are Directx 12 compatible?
- Download Windows directx 12 for Windows 10 and 11, for free?
- Where can i find directx 12 in windows 10 and 11?
- Shortcut key for directx 12 in windows 10 and 11?
- Where is directx 12.exe in windows 10 and 11?
- Windows 10 and 11 directx 12 directory and folder?
- Directx 12 support?
- How to start directx 12 in windows 10 and 11?
- Will my graphics card support directx 12?
- Graphics card supported windows 10 and 11?
- Is DirectX 9 supported on windows 10 and 11?
- Where did the standard directx 12 from windows go, like paint, win 10 and 11?
- Where is my directx 12?
- Your graphics card does not support DirectX12 windows 10 and 11 command?
Keywords: windows, 11, 10, ten, supports, graphics, card, directx, 12, 10, ten, Questions, Answers, Software