Is it possible to adjust the Window animations under Windows 10 / 11?
The solution is very simple, anyone can customize the visual effects in Windows 11 / 10 individually for a better performance on MS OS!
If you switch from Apple's MAC OS, or Linux to Microsoft's Surface Pro / Go, or a simple Windows 10 desktop Computer, you want quickly to adjust the window animations and other visual effects in Windows 10, for example to work faster, or annoying delays in program starts and program menus. Here are simple examples of how to make Windows 10 faster via advanced system settings
1.) Adjust visual effects under Windows 10 / 11!
1. Please start the Run dialog in Windows. For example, via the Windows logo + R keyboard shortcut and use the sysdm.cpl command!
2. In the System Properties window, mark / activate the "Advanced" tab.
3. Click Groups Field "Performance" via the Settings button.
4. Now switch the visual effects to "optimal performance"
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 5 )
| (Image-1) Adjust the window animations under Windows 10!
It really is very useful and beneficial to use this solution to adjust the window animations, on the new MS Windows OS, or on any of the following operating systems: Windows 11, 10 , 8.1, 8, 7: Pro, Home, Enterprise, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate, Windows-Server 2019, 2016, 2012 However, you can use this example to customize the Windows 10 window Animation, without hesitation or disadvantages.
2.) What should I keep in mind when changing the visual effects + tips!
If you have made the settings described above, not only the navigation on your Windows 10 PC become faster, your PC has also additional system resources for other important tasks.
You can always undo changes of visual effects on Windows 10 / 11 using the same instructions.
Although MS has designed the new Windows 10 / 11 as a maximally optimized operating system, there are still optimization possibilities, but you can do some customization and this option, to increase Windows 10 PC performance, for example install more memory
and updating the Computer with a SSD disk
FAQ 237: Updated on: 25 August 2023 14:32
Here are tips and solutions to fix under Windows 10 the delayed / slow startup and high CPU load The following steps may lead to the solution of the problem:
It happens that Windows 10 gets stuck during the installation in the phase "Sit back relaxed" If you wait longer than 1 to 2 hours, or even the whole day
It is easy to activate the device search under Windows 10 / 11 and deactivate it if necessary The solution, ergo instruction is written for Windows 10 and
It is easy under Windows 10 to change the security and maintenance settings and adjust them if necessary To open the Security or Maintenance Center ning
If in Windows 10 / 11 files or folders are opened with the wrong program, app, or application, change the settings Content / Solution / Tips: 1. Open
It is not easy to change the file associations under Windows 10 and 11, but still possible In Windows 7 and the old 8.1 it was relatively easy, now it has
Not infrequently there are drivers problems when upgrading from Windows 8.1 to the Windows 10 on the notebook Many users are looking for the solution for
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I think the look is good, can I do something for the performance on Windows 10, so let it get faster?
- Windows 10 does have visual animation effects settings, can you turn them off, or you cannot decide the animations of the windows on Windows yourself, for example which visual effects should be turned off?
- Can I make the visual animation settings in Windows 10, so that the windows get faster is that via the advanced control panel?
- How to adjust the window animations under Windows 10 Home or Pro?
- Can I customize the window animations under Windows 10?
- I would like to deactivate all unnecessary animations, I wonder if all unnecessary animations in Windows 10 can be switched off, are there animation settings?
- I need a tutorial that shows me how to change the animations, I want that my Windows 10 is not slowed down by animation of the windows, I do not want to use these effects, I want to mobilize the full performance, animated controls within windows only disturb , especially when it comes to minimizing and maximizing!
- I have a question about Windows 10, if Windows is slow, can I speed it up by disabling visual animation effects?
Keywords: windows, possible, adjust, window, animations, 11, 10, customize, visual, effects, individually, performance, Questions, Answers, Software