Auto expand the folders in Windows 10 MS-Explorer, how to?
If you want that the folder / folders are automatically expanded under Windows 10 in the navigation pane of the Explorer, change the folder options of the navigation area!
See also: ... disable and enable Auto-Expand of Folders in Q-Dir.
1.) Auto Expand The Folder from Windows 10 Ver 1607
Please start The MS-Explorer Windows + E select the Folder Options (... see Image-1 Point 1 to 2)
Select the tab View and enable Expand to open Folder
(... see Image-1 Point 3 and 4)
This will change the NavPaneExpandToCurrentFolder
In the Registry folder:
| (Image-3) Expand the folders in Windows 10 MS-Explorer!
2.) Auto Expand The Folder in Windows 10 older Versions
Please start the Windows 10 Folder-Options from the Windows 10 Run Dialog by entering the command control folders, and select the check box: Automatically expand to current folder ! (... see Image-2 Arrow 1 to 5)
| (Image-2) Windows-10 Auto expand folders in MS-Explorer!
FAQ 65: Updated on: 19 June 2021 19:38
Dont panic, even the new Windows 11 and Win 10 has a fax and scan function to scan a page on the fly as a document and send as a fax 1. Start Windows
Here is the solution, how to display the dialog for confirmation of the deletion process in the new Windows 10, or activate or deactivate 1. Change
Simple enable on Windows 10 Home / Pro the guest account for the guest access, or create a new guest user account The solution is very simple and also suitable
Is quite easy in Windows 10, 8.1 make the standard user account to guest user with appropriate access rights, and vice versa, this solution works also on
Even in Windows File Explorer in the new Windows 10 you can activate the status bar to see some file information Content / Solution / Tip: 1. Enable
The solution is very easy to modify the Windows 10 password, or to set a new password or remove the password completely Content / Solutions: 1. Windows-10
Solution to set the Screen Saver Password in Windows 10/11, to activate and and if required to deactivate again Solutions / Content: 1. Change the
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Do I have to click the little arrow every time in the directory tree by web man navigates automatically extends the directory structure, why isn't all the folders up to the current directory expanded and marked?
- Windows Explorer Desktop User cannot open automatically, i.e. automatically expand the Windows 10 Explorer folder?
- Windows Explorer expand to current folder?
- Windows 10 Explorer odner expand automatically?
- Stop windows from automatically expanding in windows 10?
- Windows 10 automatically expand to current folder?
- Expand to current folder?
- Explorer all expand?
- Do not open Windows explorer desktop user automatically?
- When I navigate in the file explorer, it is only expanded to documents, why is that so that I can see the folder but have to click through to the subfolder, can the current folder be expanded automatically or if the behavior is fixed in the navigation area, would like to fix the problem !
- I want to keep an overview in Windows Explorer and in all folder structures, since the switch to Windows 10, as a loyal MS Windows user, I have missed Windows Explorer in the right window that automatically lists the corresponding folder in the directory tree in the navigation area in the left file is displayed or marked, is this possible with Windows 10. Has Microsoft completely forgotten the settings in Windows Explorer?
- Windows 10 folder open?
- Windows Explorer to expand current folder?
- Windows 10 Explorer open folder?
- Windows 10 explorer automatically expand to folder?
- Windows 10 Automatically expand current folder?
- Where can I please set so that MS Windows Explorer automatically expands the selected folder in the navigation area when I open it in the view?
- Automatically upgrade to current folder windows 10?
- Expand to current folder, expand windows 10 folder?
- Can I use the tried and tested setting in Windows 10 in the navigation area as an option to expand to the open folder, i.e. automatically expand to the current folder in the folder structure I want a quicker overview of the well-structured folders on my hard drive!
- Windows 10 Explorer folder unfold?
- Explorer expand all?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, auto, expand, folders, explorer, current, directory, directory, tree, listview, Questions, Answers, Software