How to change password, remove or create a new on Windows 10 or Server?
The solution is very easy to modify the Windows 10 password, or to set a new password or remove the password completely!
Even under Windows 10 you have the freedom to decide whether you want to work with password or without a password, or to change it at any time. This short example shows you how to do this to make it easier to work with passwords on Windows. This solution is also suitable for Microsoft's Web server 2019 and Server 2016.
1.) Windows-10 password change, or work without password!
If you want to change the Windows-10 password, you can make it over the User Accounts, that are located in the Windows 10 Control Panel!
But you can also call directly the user accounts setting from the Windows 10 Run dialog and the command:
control /name Microsoft.UserAccounts (... see Image-1 Arrow 1 and 2)
Now just click on the text "Make changes to my account in PC Settings" and select the tab bar "Sing-in options" and simply click on Change Password! (... see Image-1 Arrow-3)
If you want to remove the password in Windows 10, leave the field with the new password and the password repetition empty (... see Image-3)
If you want to set the password again, it looks a little different (... see Image-2)
Tip: and this point you can also create a password reset disk for Windows 10 (... see Image-1/6)
► Auto login windows 10 ► Change Mouse Pointer ► default printer settings ► classic calculator in Windows 10
| (Image-1) Windows 10 change password or set new password!
| (Image-2) Create a password for Windows-10!
| (Image-3) NO-Password in Windows 10!
2.) What should I consider when removing the password?
If you completely remove the password in Windows-10 because it is convenient, you should not forget that the screen saver password in Windows-10 is also linked to this. Which in turn is dangerous when other people have access to the computer.
If children are in the household, they can also tipple around the PC, or even accidentally delete files and folders
3.) Is it recommended to work on Windows-10 without a password?
It is also really practical to work under Windows 10 without a password, you can do it perfectly if there is no danger that anyone-someone changes the data on the PC or deletes. Or if the computer is in a locked room anyway.
FAQ 70: Updated on: 22 September 2022 05:53
Even in Windows File Explorer in the new Windows 10 you can activate the status bar to see some file or folder information Content / Solution / Tip: 1.
Solution to set the Screen Saver Password in Windows 10/11, to activate and and if required to deactivate again Solutions / Content: 1. Change the
Change the desktop background image in Windows 10 or use own pictures for the desktop wallpaper 1. Open the Desktop background settings in Windows
There are also in Windows 10 a registry editor, if you for example wants to change registry entries, or edit, it is the most popular tool in Windows 10 for
The Local Group Policy Editor is available in Windows 10 and 11, when you change policies for all users under Windows 10 or 11 or want to specify 1.
To extend the test period or to use Windows 10 without activation, you can continue to use the slmgr -rearm even with Windows 10 Home and Pro But, currently
The solution is simple to activate / disable the Navigation Pane with the Folder Tree in Windows 10 Explorer 1. Disable and enable the Navigation Pane
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Setting a new password for the windows?
- How do I install a new password, password Windows 10?
- Can't remove password from settings windows 10?
- Forgot password, create new password for windows 10?
- WINDOWS 10 Set up password?
- I cannot change my password in Windows 10, do I want to be able to log in without a password?
- Windows 10 set password?
- Can I create a PC password, i.e. create a new Windows password for Windows 10?
- Create new Windows-password for Windows-10?
- How do I install a new password?
- Login options current password enter new password, use at login, where are passwords in Windows 10?
- I want to assign a new password, set a new password for the Windows?
- Windows 10 new password, where to delete Windows 10 password?
- Win 10 password reset?
- Windows create new password, how do I install a new password, create a for Login on?
- How to set password on window 10?
- Login options, key point "Password", password change new password for entering the password on the lock screen?
- How to install windows 10?
- Set password Windows 10 or login?
- Remove password in windows 10 in config?
- I'm looking for Windows 10: change password and how it works?
- Windows 10 Change Password?
- New password assigned?
- New password windows 10?
- Search Tips and Tricks Windows, Windows 10 Change Password I want to change the password to log in to?
- When logging on Windows user password query, set an account and delete the password, want to find step by step instructions without a user password in Windows 10?
- Set password Windows 10, or assign password?
- How do I set up Windows 10, how do I install new Windows 10 password?
- Windows 10 password remover?
- Create new password?
- Windows 10 administrator password change, can you change the administrator password?
- I want to change the login password for security in Windows 10, how does password change login securely, i.e. change the login password in Windows 10 a guide?
- Create a PC password?
- Open accounts settings, change password, confirm current password with change password on Windows 10?
- Create password window to set Windows 10 password?
- Create password windows?
- Remove password in Windows 10 in via config, or change password?
- Windows new password?
- Windows 10 password data reset, password set?
- Set new password Windows 10, password set?
- Set new password windows 10?
- Windows 10 password assigned?
- Password for windows10?
- Windows 10 password remover, can't the password be removed from Windows 10 settings?
- Set up Windows 10 password, so as not to forget the login password?
- Windows 10 password set up?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, change, password, remove, settings, new, server, 2012, 2016, Questions, Answers, Software