How to open file explorer on windows 11?
Here are easy ways to start File Explorer in Windows 11 that you can consider to start File Explorer quickly!
How to open File Explorer on Windows 11:
1.) Start File Explorer by using the Windows key + E!
At any time while using desktop PCs or notebooks, press the Windows key and the "E" key together and a file explorer window will appear immediately.
Windows + E
= Open new Explorer window
Each time you press the key, a new Explorer window is opened. Any number of Explorer windows can be opened with this, in order to possibly dock them afterwards.
To do this: ► How does the window snap work on Windows 11, enable/disable?
2.) Start File Explorer via the Windows 11 taskbar!
1. After the file explorer has started, simply right- click on the icon
2. And the Windows 11 file explorer "Pin to taskbar"
(... see Image-1 Point 1 and 2)
Even if you use the Windows 11 file explorer now close, the file explorer stays in the system tray and you can open it with a single click!
| (Image-5) Start the file explorer via the Windows 11 taskbar!
3.) Open File Explorer via the Windows 11 desktop!
Even if the desktop icons always play a minor role for Microsoft itself, for many desktop users the desktop icons are an important reference point for starting Windows 11 programs, system settings, ... etc. and also for starting File Explorer !
To do this: ► Customize which desktop icons are displayed under Windows 11! !
| (Image-2) File Explorer via the desktop in Windows 11!
4.) Start the file explorer via the Windows 11 search!
You can also find the file explorer in the start menu or in the Windows file search
1. To do this, click on the Start button in the taskbar
1b. Optional: Press the Windows + Q
2 keyboard shortcut. Then type "File Explorer" on your keyboard.
3. When you see the "File Explorer" result, click on the icon
(or press Enter and File Explorer will be launched)
(... see Image-3 Point 1 to 4)
| (Image-3) File Explorer via Windows 11 Search!
5.) Start File Explorer with the Windows X button!
Right- click Start or press Windows + X
Right-click the Start button on your taskbar or press Windows + X on your keyboard, select "File Explorer" and File Explorer will open.
| (Image-1) Open file explorer on windows-11 via Windows-X!
6.) More tips on files, Explorer, .. and Co on MS Windows 11!
FAQ 240: Updated on: 19 September 2022 11:58
Under Windows 11 there are Explorer Tabs that you do not have to activate, they are automatically available from the September 2022 version of Windows 11
Windows-11 can be downloaded and tested the official Win 11 version is available You can test it, it is the first official version in English, . Language
Yes, it looks like the Windows desktop is playing an ever smaller role at Microsoft. But the desktop remains. 1. Preview Windows 11 desktop with the
The system requirements of Windows 11 are the same as for W10 or Server 2019 in terms of memory requirements, memory consumption and storage space Fortunately,
Win 11 will automatically be offered via a free upgrade to eligible Windows 10 PCs in late 2021 early 2022, but its already available for download now
DirectX 12 Ultimate is the new gold standard for gaming graphics on the PC and the next generation of Xbox consoles The DX12U graphics in film quality,
If DirectX 12 does not work on Windows 11/10, it may well be that your graphics card does not support DirectX 12 If the DirectX 12 is not supported, the
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Can't find file explorer in windows 11 start menu, taskbar is file explorer on windows 11?
- Can I also open File Explorer from the Windows 11 command line?
- The fastest way to open File Explorer in Windows 11, best with a keyboard shortcut on Windows 11?
- I like to manage files and folders, Explorer does this best, can it be pinned to the Windows 11 taskbar?
- How do I correctly open File Explorer on Windows 11, I need File Explorer it's an integral part of Windows 11?
- Looking for the easiest ways to launch File Explorer in Windows 11?
- Does adding a special start menu shortcut work in windows 11 to open file explorer?
Keywords: windows, 11, open, file, explorer, here, easy, ways, start, that, consider, quickly, Questions, Answers, Software