The ejection of the VHD over the MS Explorer in Windows 8.1 / 10!
Eject the VHD over the MS Explorer in Windows 8.1 or 10 is straightforward, the process is the same like for a USB flash drive, or DVD, or CD!
Please start the the MS Explorer, the fastest way is with the keyboard shortcut [Windows logo] + [E], then select the virtual disk!
By a mouse right click on the mounted VHD in Windows 8, a selection menu will appear, here select eject!
(... see Image-1 Arrow-1)
If you do not see the virtual hard disk, E.g. because you have very many other drives, you can also:
... unmount (eject) the VHD over the disk management in Windows 8.1!
You see, you do not have to use external tools like for example ... OpenCloseDriveEject!
| (Image-1) Eject mounted VHD via MS-Explorer in Windows 8.1!
FAQ 210: Updated on: 10 August 2019 09:58
The solution is simple to delete a locked or used VHD in Windows 8.1 or 10 If you have clicked a VHD file in Explorer double-click, this action will directly
Disconnecting the VHD using the disk management in Windows 8.1 / 8 or 10 is quite easy and requires no specialist knowledge In ordern to delete the VHD
Who´s often use the Windows fax and scan, can create a desktop shortcut for Windows 8.1 / 10 / 11 or pin on windows start and the desktop task bar You can
The solution is very easy to disable the numeric file and folder sorting in MS Explorer, this solution is for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 The data will be
It is in fact so that the first program start-up, confuses the inexperienced users, when you download the Program from Internet This ist the Windows 8.1
The standard solution to show the performance experience index not work in Windows 8.1, 10 but here is the solution You can use the Windows 8.1 command
If you have problems with fonts on Windows the solution is simple to reset default font on Windows 10, 8.1, .. Please pres the keyboard shortcut [Windows-Logo]+[R]
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows 8.1 a keyboard shortcut to eject cd?
- Didn't know that there are different ways to mount and unmount VHD and VHDX files!
- Looking for different ways to insert and eject VHD or VHDX files?
- Need immediate solution don't want to access VHD / VHDX file data, I'm trying to eject full ones!
- Find a method that any inexperienced user who has a VHD file and wants to recover data from it without technical expertise can be carried out after using the VHD via Disk Management and another way to insert, eject or remove VHD - or VHDX files without opening disk management?
- Where do I choose Eject to disconnect or unlink the VHD file?
- Eject CD Windows 8.1 without ifs and buts?
- What is a virtual hard disk is it like a physical hard disk on a PC, what kind of virtual hard disk files do I have?
- eject cd windows 8.1?
- I have set up a VHD + VHDX file, do not want to use the VHD hard disk as an additional drive on this PC, can I eject it now to disconnect or undeploy?
- Eject Windows 8.1 cd?
- Cd eject win8.1 at boot?
- This is the easiest way to enable or disable a VHD or VHDX file. Follow the simple steps below to get in and out (eject) :?
- What can I do to get rid of the VHD file that is a virtual hard disk drive?
- I divided my VHD into hard disk partitions like a physical hard disk, created a file system, it is used as the hard disk of a virtual machine, does it now also want to mount it mall what can I do?
Keywords: windows, ejection, over, explorer, eject, straightforward, process, same, like, flash, drive, please, start, Questions, Answers, Software