Windows 10 activation slui 4 not working via phone system!
The solution Windows 10 activation slui 4 not working via phone system you must enter a valid key from Windows 10, 8.1 or 7!
, please test older Install DVD / USB-Sticks ►► Windows 10 1703, 1803, 1809 Build
1.) Enter a new product key in Windows 10!
1. Please start as usual ►► the cmd.exe in administrative mode
2. and enter the command SLUI 3
3. Easy enter a new product key
(... see Image-1 Arrow 1 to 2
| (Image-1) Enter a valid key from Windows 10, 8.1 or 7 for Windows 10!
2.) Activate the Windows-10 offline, over Phone-System!
3. After you select this option, you are prompted to select your country or region!
4. And then you will be see the free phone numbers for the Windows-10 activation by a phone!
5. Call this Phone number
6. You must provide your installation ID over the phone
7. You will receive a confirmation ID
8: Push the Button "Enter confirmation ID"
(... see Image-2 Point 1 to 6
| (Image-2) Windows 10 activation via slui 4 phone system!
Updated on: 19 July 2020 13:33
Keywords: quick, windows, activation, slui, working, phone, system, solution, must, enter, valid, from, content
Similar information on the page
The "shell:Common AppData" in Windows 10 ist one of the important folder used by programs to save data for all user also on Surface and Tablet-PCs The "shell:Common
The shell:common startup folder in Windows 10 is a useful folder on all Windows 10 Builds and Systems
The solution to allow the Directory access if it is denied on Windows 10, to save a file or folder on your SSD or hard drive Allow access for a APP or Desktop
In addition to the new sound page in the Settings app, you can still adjust the master volume and access the sound settings via the taskbar. 1. Left Click
Easy and Fast disable or enable, the Hibernate ergo Deep Sleep via the command line on all Microsoft Windows Desktop and Web Server OS Please start the
APPs # Beginner # Desktop # Download # Explorer # File-System # Folder # Hardware # Install # Internet # Media # Monitor # Network # Office # Power-Options # Printer # Quick-Tip # Registry # Search # Security # Settings # Software # Sound # Store # System # Tips # Update # User #
Questions for this:
- I got a netbook for my daughter. Since the installed Win 8.1 did not work properly, I installed Win 10. Worried about the Microsoft download tool I got a product key in the bay, which I should activate by phone. Unfortunately there is no way to do this. I tried it already with the command prompt and the command "slui 4". But the option to activate by phone does not appear at all! I hope you have a trick ready.
- Win10 Creators Update - Slui 4 function no longer works just wanted to inform that the "Slui 4" function is no longer included in the Win10 Creators Update. Activation by telephone is therefore no longer available. I came across it because I run 2 computers without any network access and therefore rely on telephone activation. Just try to get there via an Anniversery update.
- I received an update from 1703 to 1709 a few weeks ago. Since then my Windows has not been activated. Key is original and was migrated from Win7 Pro as part of the upgrade campaign. Otherwise it always worked well. Even after a clean install, it doesn't work. Is anyone aware of this? I couldn't find out anything about it.
- The new key is a generic key that everyone has in the system. With the Pro important that you now bind the key to your MS account. Then you can change hardware etc. and Win 10 is always activate?
- Windows 10 activation not possible - activation by phone? I am not sure whether this question has already been asked several times, but at least I cannot find a really suitable answer. I installed a new hard disk after a hard disk defect on a netbook. After some effort, I was able to install Windows 10 on it using an ISO file, which also works without any problems. Unfortunately Windows 10 does not accept my activation key now. The corresponding Internet search for this problem gave me the idea of trying to activate the telephone, which, however, turns out to be a problem!?
- Okay, I have now found out why I am still alive. As soon as you enter / register a MAK key in the command prompt, slui 4 works again. Otherwise it is no longer with me?
- Funny, neither the Anniversary nor the Creators Update does the Slui 4 command work. Only Slui and Slui 3 are still working, but they don't help. For me, Slui only has version 10586, the official Ur-Win10 Pro. For the rest, you can call the hotline for fun: Tel. 0800 2848283. Except that you will be explained how the key can be exchanged or how to get a license, there is no further information.
- It's the key. I downloaded and installed gestures again. Then I tried to activate without an internet connection. Without success. Then opened the command prompt and entered slui 4. And lo and behold, the window for telephone activation opens. I suspect that Microsoft blocks this option if something is wrong with the key.
- For me (Anniversary with Creator's Update) it works without problems with "slui 4". That also worked on a newly installed computer with direct Creator's Update, otherwise I could not have activated it.