Copy Paste Text Without Formatting on Windows?
The solution is simple to Paste Text Without Formatting from the clipboard via placeholder in QuickTextPaste at Ver. 2.66!
When you use the Hot-Key [Windows-Logo]+[V] QuickTextPaste
will convert the formatted to clear Text Without Formatting. And send paste command to active window. ...read more
Please use always ... the latest version of QuickTextPaste for Windows
for free ;-)
You can find some useful info in ... Quick text paste FAQ
| (Image-1) Paste plain and clear unformatted text from the clipboard via placeholder!
Updated on: 12 September 2017 06:40
Keywords: quicktextpaste, images, copy, paste, text, without, formatting, windows, solution, simple, from, clipboard, placeholder, when, hot-key, windows-logo
Similar information on the page
You want to leave a message and decorate it with symbols and smileys a bit so they are highlighted and unique eg. on Facebook.com. You can do this easily with
This is for technical reasons, so that Ctrl + Alt always open the selection context menu Why? Problem Ctrl and Alt key Function key
To create Selection of text fields for single hotkey keyboard shortcut in Windows 7,8,8.1, xp, please download the latest version QuickTextPaste
The solution is simple to backup the individual entries or export from Quick-Text-Paste The QuickTextPaste.ini is a hidden file in the working directory
Currently the program window of QuickTextPaste you can not maximize, but the list view If you want to enlarge the list view, click on the button see
Here is an example how you can change the list view to Details in Q-Dir see Image-1 Arrow 1-3 Please use always the latest version of the file
The solution is simple to Select folder from List View enable, disable? Please open Q-Dir and activate the Option Select folder from list over: ▼ Main Menu
This is an example how to paste a signature from image on HD, to Word Pad via Windows Keyboard Shortcut, suitable for all Windows OS To add a command
It is simple to convert the selected text to uppercase or lowercase, Example in Word Pad see Image-1 Full description: ► What can I do with %copy_text_uc% and %copy_text_lc%?
See also : ... QuickTextPaste FAQ
Back to : ... QuickTextPaste Homeage
4ur-Windows-8-Mouse-Balls # AutoHideDesktopIcons # ClassicDesktopClock # Delete.On.Reboot # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopSnowOK # ExperienceIndexOK # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # IsMyHdOK # KeepMouseSpeedOK # MagicMouseTrails # MeinPlatz # PointerStick # Q-Dir # QuickTextPaste # Run-Command # TheAeroClock # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- The standard filing system from Microsoft Office hasn't been enough for me for a long time, what a piece.
- Looking for small but extremely effective tool to easily use mini tool in Windows 10 or 8.1 so that I can use keyboard functions for easier operation and insert text, but how?
- If I often repeat text passages in my letters, the typing is significantly accelerated with QTP, great part!
- It's the universal multi-clipboard for Office text and images as well as files and much more, thanks!
- Where you can use the Windows clipboard, is the Text tool almost perfect for transferring text and images?
- I copy something into the clipboard and paste it from the clipboard, just great the program.?
- Search program that allows copied the text in the Windows clipboard!?
- Opening the texts in question with the QTP program provided for this purpose, e.g. Word, just great?