It's easy to remove ants from your Windows 11, 10, ... etc. desktop PC, notebook, tablet or laptop!
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 3)
If 12-Ants is running, close the program 12-Ants!
(... see Image-1 Point 4)
Please uninstall regularly via ► Control Panel and ► Program and functions!
Please also read this: Uninstalling installed programs in Windows 10, how can I ?
Please always use ... the latest version of 12-Ants !
By default, 12-Ants.ini is created in the %APPDATA%/12-Ants folder.
For portable use, please create or copy to the 12-Ants working directory of 12-Ants.ini.
Or run a portable installation (portable_install)!
If necessary, simply reinstall the program over the existing installation and repeat the instruction point 1:
►► How do I uninstall 12-Ants?
If necessary, simply install the program again over the existing installation and repeat the instructions, point 1: ►► How do I uninstall insects?
If you find insects on your PC desktop, you should first try to determine the cause of the problem. Possible causes include:
- Insects that entered the house through open windows or doors and settled on the desk.
- Insects that have nested in the computer's vents.
- Insects that have entered the house or apartment due to a pest infestation.
If the insects have entered the house through open windows or doors, you should close them and remove the insects with a vacuum cleaner or insect spray.
If the insects have nested in the computer's ventilation slots, you should clean them with a vacuum cleaner or a brush. It is important to turn off the computer and unplug it.
If the insects have gotten inside due to a pest infestation in the house or apartment, you should hire a pest controller.
Here are some specific tips on how to remove insects from your PC desktop:
- Turn off and unplug the computer.
- Open the computer case and remove the ventilation grilles.
- Vacuum the ventilation slots with a vacuum cleaner.
- Remove stubborn insects with a brush.
- Clean the computer case with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Reassemble and connect the computer.
To avoid an insect infestation in the future, you should take the following measures:
- Close windows and doors when you leave the house.
- Do not leave food or drinks on the desk.
- Clean your computer regularly.
- Use insect repellent indoors.
FAQ 1: Updated on: 9 November 2023 17:27