How to do a double-click?
A double-click is a quick successive click (press the left mouse button) usually the second click should follow within 1/4 0.25 second.
The double-click speed for the mouse can be adjusted. Please open the control panel and double-click on the symbol with the mouse.
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 3)
Here is a slider for the double-click speed. You can test the double-click speed by double-clicking on the image in the test field. ... Open Control Panel
See also: .... help my mouse pointer is way too fast, can it somehow regulate?
Tips for changing / adjusting the double click speed!
Once you are in the appropriate position, you should see a double click speed setting. Dragging the indicator to the left (slowly) will decrease the time between two double clicks and dragging the indicator to the right (quickly) will increase the speed.
Once you have set the double-click speed to a suitable setting, click the Apply and then click the OK .
| (Image-1) The Double-Click!
| (Image-2) How do I double-click?
If you think that the mouse pointer moves too slowly across the screen, you can slightly speed up it using the operating system settings. However, unfortunately, not always these settings are sufficient, since the speed of the mouse can depend on the device itself. For example, by connecting two different mice to the computer in turn, you may find that when you use them, the pointer moves around the screen at different speeds, although you have not made any operating system settings.
FAQ 8: Updated on: 30 July 2020 13:55
Starting the Windows CMD.EXE is quite easy, here are some solutions for all Windows 11, 10,etc operating systems There are unnecessary ► Alternative
x32 is just a name that was introduced by Microsoft, which usually does not exist. Meant but are all x86 processors, which are 32-bit. The first x86 processors
Whether to turn off the power saving mode in Windows, or in other operating systems ie MAC, LINUX, ANDROID, is a matter of attitude. I prefer it when the
If the LCD has broken points, it is due to production errors. As long as there are not too many, the device is not considered defective. There are exact
If you mean the identifier in the new Windows, which is now called "This Pc" instead of "My Computer," then there is no difference between "This PC" and
For the software, this means: The software was tested on , the functionality was checked and analyzed. For files, it is a 100% comparison of the data
Whether to turn off the power saving mode in Windows, or in other operating systems, is a matter of attitude1 I prefer it when the energy saving mode is
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Where can I find the double-click on my computer, cannot find the file or folder.
- How does the arrow move faster ?
- Do I need instructions that show me how to double-click to adjust faster step by step under Windows?
- Help I can't get double clicks where can I set the speed of a double click?
- Easier double clicks for the perfect mouse, mine automatically makes double clicks automatically!
- How fast is a double click?
- How do I double click?
- How do I double click again?
- How do I make left mouse button faster?
- Double click in the control panel to move the double click speed. Where is the controller that I can change left or right until the speed of the double click fits?
- Make windows 10 double click faster or slower?
- Want to do a correct double click, how do i do it on windows 10?
- File double click too slow explorer.exe?
- I don't like the speed of the double click on Windows 10, can I make it faster or slower?
- If I double click it will appear!
- Are two clicks the same as a double click or is it the double click speed of the mouse pointer that is relevant for it?
- What happens when I double click there is a slider where I can set it to slow?
- Adjust windows double click?
Keywords: beginners, double, click, quick, successive, press, left, mouse, button, usually, second, should, follow, within, Questions, Answers, Software