Why do the heart flakes rotate on the desktop?
This is the new feature in DesktopSnowOK 3.11 the rotation of the heart flakes or snowflakes on the windows desktop, but it can be easy turned off (disabled)!
Please open / start DesktopSnowOK
and simply disable the rotation of the snowflakes!
FAQ 3: Updated on: 11 August 2019 23:36
DesktopSnowOK - FAQ-3: Why do the heart flakes rotate on the desktop?
ist valid for Microsoft (c): Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2005 .
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Falling Hearts application a romantic atmosphere on your windows desktop?
- Beautiful falling hearts animation for windows 10?
- Additional Falling hearts desktop rotation for windows 8.1 and 10?
- I need to rotate the orientation of hearts on the windows desktop?
- How to Rotate the snowflakes on Your windows Computer Screen.?
- Hearts wallpapers and Hearts backgrounds on windows desktop?
- Rotate or roll the Hearts graphics and animated on windows desktop computer screen?
Keywords: desktopsnowok, heart, flakes, rotate, desktop, feature, rotation, snowflakes, windows, disabled, 10, 8.1, seven, Questions, Answers, Software