Why do the heart flakes rotate on the desktop?
This is the new feature in DesktopSnowOK 3.11 the rotation of the heart flakes or snowflakes on the windows desktop, but it can be easy turned off (disabled)!
Please open / start DesktopSnowOK
and simply disable the rotation of the snowflakes!
FAQ 3: Updated on: 11 August 2019 21:36
The solution is simple see the leaves in the foreground on top or let it rotate on the desktop, this works on Windows 10 and 8.1 or other Windows Operating
The solution as you drop your own custom flakes on the desktop, its also no matter if its snowflakes or other pictures The images must be smaller
Through different snow performances, the user can decide for himself how much of the system resources should be used for the snow The Various Performance
In DesktopSnowOK is quite easy to convert to 2000 snow flakes that fills the full and ultra HD screen well You can adjust the snowflakes individually in
If you ask, why snow on the desktop, then this nice tool probably does not need, but you can test it I personally like to use the flake 4 or flake 8,
It is easy to uninstall the DesktopSnowOK from Windows 10 and 8.1 or other Windows Operating Systems In DesktopSnowOK disable the feature Start with Windows see Image-1
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Falling Hearts application a romantic atmosphere on your windows desktop?
- Beautiful falling hearts animation for windows 10?
- Additional Falling hearts desktop rotation for windows 8.1 and 10?
- I need to rotate the orientation of hearts on the windows desktop?
- How to Rotate the snowflakes on Your windows Computer Screen.?
- Hearts wallpapers and Hearts backgrounds on windows desktop?
- Rotate or roll the Hearts graphics and animated on windows desktop computer screen?
Keywords: desktopsnowok, heart, flakes, rotate, desktop, feature, rotation, snowflakes, windows, disabled, 10, 8.1, seven, Questions, Answers, Software