WordPad doesn't display letters when typing, why?
If no letters are displayed in WordPad while typing, the cause is usually the font!
Everyone likes to use the free writing program
, but if the rare case happens and the standard font settings are changed, it can be quite annoying, regardless of whether it happens on Windows 10 desktop systems or MS Windows Server!
1.) Check WordPad font settings!
It is often the case that the font has been imported to the value 1, check the font size and the font color on WordPad under Windows.
Because with small letters or white letters on white paper, it will hardly be recognizable!
1. Start the WordPad as always
2. Check the font size and the font color
(... see Image-1 Point 1)
| (Image-1) No letters are displayed in WordPad when typing!
2.) WordPad settings in the registry!
1. Close all WordPad windows
2. Open the Windows Registry Editor as usual !
3. Open the folder:
4. Delete all entries
( ... see Image-2 Point 1 and 2 )
PS: Try the "Options" subkey first, as Word Pad will save the Wordpad settings you have configured. If you delete this key, the original settings will be restored the next time you open Wordpad.
| (Image-3) ) Reset WordPad to default values on Windows Desktop and MS Server!
If you've changed the default font settings and other options in WordPad or Notepad and want to revert to the Windows defaults, this post will tell you how.
FAQ 24: Updated on: 11 May 2021 16:12
You can change the default font in Excel to any other font currently installed on your computer The default Excel font has changed a few times in the course
It is quite easy to check the Microsoft Office 365 auto update setting on all Windows desktop and server systems As a rule, the installations of Microsoft
It is easy to print everything on one page in Excel, whether on MS Office 365 or another Anyone who wants to print various worksheets can adapt their content
Its easy to enable or disable AutoCorrect in MS Word 365 or other Office products Content: 1. Activating or deactivating AutoCorrect in Word 2.
It is difficult to decide whether I should buy an MS Office subscription or a full version Info: The MS Office subscription purchase, or a Microsoft Office
It is easy to quickly insert smileys in MS Office Word, Excel, no longer a problem under Windows Content: 1. Quickly insert smileys in MS Office Word,
Special characters and symbols in MS Office Excel, Word, Autocorrection are an important part, you can also turn them off, on or adjust 1. Make
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Deleted? Solution Microsoft WordPad Wordpad does not display any text or opens.?
- Next letter?
- WordPad does not display letters as you type. Why is the word processing program used to write the under Windows 10?
- How to make the letters wisely in WordPad?
- How do I turn off Overtype in Wordpad?
- I can't type anything in the notepad, wordpad responding on microsoft windows 10?
- Text seems to be stuck I had problems with Wordpad. I use it to write texts.?
- Video: Type Word No Text on iPad?
- Different text display between Word and Wordpad?
- Fix is included. Cropped letters in Microsoft Word?
- How can I keep text from disappearing as I type?
- With Wordpad, the free alternative to Word can do that?
- What if WordPad doesn't see a text format?
- Don't enter an editor?
- WordPad is a basic word processor that works in almost all versions of Microsoft Windows?
- Since fonts are truncated in Word, could there be several reasons why some letters and words are not fully displayed in MS Word?
- Where do we enter text in Wordpad?
- How to go to the next line when entering invisible letters?
- Enter Wordpad. Enter Wordpad Over Text, Microsoft Wordpad 2010 Free Download?
- Can not?
- How can you toggle overwriting in Wordpad?
- Why is Wordpad deleting my letters?
Keywords: microsoft, office, wordpad, doesn, display, letters, when, typing, displayed, while, cause, usually, font, everyone, likes, free, writing, program, rare, case, Questions, Answers, Software