What version of MS Office do I have?
Query the version of MS Office, product information name of your Office product and full version number!
Sometimes you don't know if you're using Microsoft Office 365, 2019, 2016 or 2012, but querying and recognizing Microsoft Office is also really easy once you've done the version
Microsoft Office product information, name, version, .... !
1. For example, start Word (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, ... also goes)
2. From the "File" tab
3. to Select Start Account
4. And view MS Office product information without detours!
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 6)
Product name, such as Microsoft 365, you can immediately recognize the version number, version, build number and installation type! For more information, such as the 64/32-bit version, see Information about Word, (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, ...). A dialog box with the full version number and the bit version (32-bit or 64-bit)
opens. (... see Image-2
| (Image-1) What version of MS Office do I have?
| (Image-2) What build 32 bit or 64 version of MS Office do I have!
FAQ 32: Updated on: 5 September 2020 13:03
It is quite easy to repair MS Office if an application such as Word or Excel no longer works as usual If you are a Microsoft Office user and feel that things
The very rare case that when updating Office and - please wait for a moment - there is a crash and error message from MS Word What can I do in such a case
If you have an Office 365 subscription, you might need help from Microsoft. How to log a ticket from a client app, web app, or from your Office 365 account.
It is easy in MS Office Excel to separate cells in the table that are connected / merged and to reconnect them if necessary Content: 1. Separating
Its easy to use keyboard shortcuts in MS Office to open the options Options Keys sequence: Alt + F + T or Account keys sequence: Alt + F + D See also:
Microsoft Word is a word processing program that was first published by Microsoft in the early 1980s. Info: Users can enter and edit text in a graphical
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- On my Microsoft Office see the version, or the product information about the Office?
- We need more information about program version Office in the Office, and more about build and 32 bits or 64 bits?
- How can I tell if my computer is running the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Office on Windows?
- Which office version do I have, who can show me how to find out, there are points in the Account Word or Excel around the exact software version as well as 64-bit or 32-bit I might need an upgrade to a newer office version?
- Which Microsoft Office version I have, I can find out which version of Microsoft Office I use, explain it to me please search articles!
- I have Office Microsoft Student what version do I have?
- What version of Microsoft Office do I have?
- I'm looking for my Office version can't find out?
- I have problems with Word, PowerPoint and Excel, wouldn't it be helpful to know which version of Microsoft Office is installed on my computer, can anyone explain how Microsoft Office version can best find out a step-by-step guide need no quick guide?
- I open an MS Office application, preferably Word, is there a page or window that shows me product information about my Office?
- Where to find out which version of Microsoft Office I'm using?
- Can't find the version number of my MS Office Home?
- Where can I please find out the version number for MS-Word I am up to date?
- Do I have Outlook version 32 bits or 64 bits?
- I'm still unsure, I'm looking for details about the Office versions Of Word, Excel?
Keywords: microsoft, office, what, version, have, query, product, information, name, your, full, number, sometimes, know, using, Questions, Answers, Software