How can I change the printer for printing of test pages?
With the test page tool it is easy to change the printer for the test page printout under Windows 11, 10, 8.1, ... and MS Server OS!
1. As always, start ►► ... the latest version of Print.Test.Page.OK !
2. Go to the printer setup button
3. Select the printer for the test page printout
4. Make a test page printout using the "Print" button
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 3)
You can print out the test pages on any printer, including virtual printers and all locally connected printers, as well as all network printers in your network!
| (Image-1) Change the printer for printing of a test page!
FAQ 4: Updated on: 5 July 2021 17:51
Yes it is no effort to test color printing in Windows 11, 10, or in other MS Windows Desktop and Server OS Content: 1. To test the color printers
If you have installed your new printer or have inserted new cartridges, it is very useful to print out test pages after installation With this independent
The test page printout is multilingual and it is seldom that this is in the wrong language on my MS Windows, whether desktop or server OS Content: 1.
Yes, and it is very easy to continue printing test pages on all Windows 11 printers with this test page printing tool Even with the latest Microsoft Windows
It is easy to remove the Test Page Expression Tool from your Windows Desktop PC, Notebook, Tablet, or Laptop Content: 1. How do I uninstall Print.Test.Page.OK?
It is an indirect improvement from the test page printout, and it actually improves the print quality on any printer Since I had to / should test this during
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Regardless of whether I use a laser printer, an inkjet printer or a multifunction device, do I first print out a test page?
- The current print results can be seen at a glance on a test page!
- I like to print a test page after connecting and setting up the new printer or before I print with my printer, do I use the test pages to test the functionality using this free test page software?
- A test page is the best way to analyze the print accuracy and functionality of a printer!
- The test print on the test page is good that colors and mixed colors are shown and I can tell whether the printer cartridges used correctly reproduce the desired colors!
- If the first printout does not meet my expectations, I do an extensive test with this test page tool in order to really know all the features of the new device and the printer cartridges!
Keywords: print, test, page, change, printer, printing, pages, tool, windows 11, 10, printout, server, Questions, Answers, Software