Can I somehow disable the click navigation sound on Win 10 in Q-Dir?
Quad-Dir-Explorer work on 64-bit, but it is a 32-bit application, Just install under Win-10 64 7zip 32bit, there is no difference in performance. Content:
Many people with visual impairments use the system-wide increase of the font, what makes more sense. Q-Dir used the System Preferences. see also: https://www.softwareok.com/?seite=faq-System-General&faq=3
Activate the Tree-Views for each list view in Q-Dir, , it doesnt matter whether is it Windows 10 / 8.1 Server 2016/2012 or other Win OS
There are different ways to see folder size, file size and eg the file extension in the individual File Explorer layers The elegant folder size solution
Here is the solution, how to change the preview filter settings in Q-Dir, of course no mater whether it is Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 or other Please click
Q-Dir has only the MS internal FTP but enough to transfer files on you FTP, SFTP or FTPS Server
Easy add google or bing search to the i-net feature in free File Explorer, for Windows 10, 8.1 and 7 Here are a few examples ;- Google EN=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%s
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How to remove the sound when i open a folder?
- But when i use Q-Dir and i browse different files and folders it still makes that click!?
- How do I stop the clicking sound that occurs whenever I click on anything in Q-dir? All system sounds have been removed and yet it still clicks. Very irritating.
- So i go to control panels/sounds/ and then i go to the sound tab and i go down to where it says Windows Explorer i select "start navigation" and i select no sound.?
- Turn off double click sound?
- I use Q-Dir a lot, but please, could you add a small button or switch to turn sound off completely? I certainly like that oldskool folder-opening sound, but I work in audio production and not all audio software acts good if some other software produces any sound or uses audio device at all.?
- How do I turn off the sounds in Q-Dir? I cannot find a way to do this.?
- How do i make Q-Dir make no sounds when i use it? I want Q-Dir to make no sounds so it doesn't interfere with my music when i listen to music at the same time?
- Help, navigation sound at desktop?
- Folder navigation sound?
- Disable clicking sound when navigating windows?
- Windows Start Navigation Sound won't delete, in Q-Dir?
- Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.?
- How to disable a clinking folder sound?
- Double click navigate sound
- Q-dir click?
- I cannot disable start navigation sound?
- How to, Enable or disable List-view sound?
- Hi, I am using Q-Dir v4.15 and was wondering, how can I disable the sounds the program makes? I don't like it when my programs make sounds. I do have all of the Windows sounds disabled, but this one program (Q-Dir) still makes sounds and I can't find anywhere to turn them off in the options screens. Can you help me with this, please? Thanks.
- Good day! I can't find how to switch off sound in program (while entering folders), could you please help me?
- Help the navigation sound will not disable?
- Can I somehow disable the click sound when opening a drive/folder? I cannot seem to find an option to disable it. You have created a great program, thank you.
- I have a question - when i use q-dir and i click on a folder to open the folder my computer makes a very annoying click. this click is known as "windows start navigation"
- Hi! I love the software but I am stupid and I cannot disable the "click" sound when I open a folder or whatever. On my WIndows Explorer I disabled it. It"s only in qdir. Sorry for this stupid question, but it drives me crazy.?
- Why there is no click sound when i click on a folder?
- Somehow i disabled sound q dir?
- How to disable click-sound when double clicking folder in windows?
- When i use windows explorer and double click on a folder to open it up it makes the "windows start navigation sound"?
- Windows navigation sound cannot be disabled?
- Can I disable start navigation sound?
- Navigation click noise?
Keywords: somehow, disable, click, navigation, sound, clicking, noise, when, navigating, explorer, q-dir, please, start, file, explore, Questions, Answers, Software