Can I somehow disable the click navigation sound on Windows 10/11 in Q-Dir?
Quad-Dir-Explorer work on 64-bit, but it is a 32-bit application, Just install under Win-10/11 64 7zip 32bit, there is no difference in performance. Content:
Many people with "visual impairments" use system-wide font magnification, which makes more sense. Q-Dir uses the "System Settings". You can read about it
Activate the Tree-Views for each list view in Q-Dir, , it doesnt matter whether is it Windows 10 / 8.1 Server 2016/2012 or other Win OS
There are different ways to see folder size, file size and eg the file extension in the individual File Explorer layers The elegant folder size solution
Here is the solution, how to change the preview filter settings in Q-Dir, of course no mater whether it is Windows 11, 10, MS Windows Server OS Content:
Q-Dir has only the MS internal FTP but enough to transfer files on you FTP, SFTP or FTPS Server
Easy add google or bing search to the i-net feature in free File Explorer, for Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and 7 Here are a few examples ;- Google EN=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%s
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How do I turn off the sounds in Q-Dir? I cannot find a way to do this.?
- But when i use Q-Dir and i browse different files and folders it still makes that click!?
- Somehow i disabled sound q dir on Windows 10 Home?
- I have a question - when i use q-dir and i click on a folder to open the folder my computer makes a very annoying click. this click is known as "windows start navigation"
- Even though I have my desktop and laptop sound muted, I still get a click sound when selecting a file or folder in the Q-dir window. How can I disable this feature while using Q-dir?
- Disable clicking sound when navigating windows?
- How do I stop the clicking sound that occurs whenever I click on anything in Q-dir? All system sounds have been removed and yet it still clicks. Very irritating.
- I am trying out Q-dir on the MS Windows 10 and Server 2019 as a alternative Explore , and really like it, but the clicking sound when you access a folder is a deal killer for me. Shutting off system sounds does not stop it. Is there any way to disable all sound feedback? Thank you!
- How to remove the sound when i open a folder?
- I use Q-Dir the Quad-Explorer for Windows OS a lot, but please, could you add a small button or switch to turn sound off completely? I certainly like that old skool folder-opening sound, but I work in audio production and not all audio software acts good if some other software produces any sound or uses audio device at all.?
- Hi! I started using QDir the Quad-Explorer for Microsoft Windows 10, and am quite impressed. I was wondering if you might include an option to disable sounds generated by the alternativ Explorer QDIR? If I am on a zoom call or some such thing, I cannot use QDIR!
- Can I disable start navigation sound?
- Help the navigation sound will not disable on the Windows 10 in the Quad-Explorer?
- Thanks for sharing the Quad Windows Explorer the Q-Dir program,Its working fine.I just want to know how i can disable click sound while selecting any folder..In my Windows setting its selection is OFF,but still in Explorer Windows program i can hear folder click sound upon selection. Please advise!
- Help, navigation sound at desktop?
- Turn off double click sound?
- How to disable click-sound when double clicking folder in windows?
- Is it possible to turn of the sound for the application?
- When i use windows explorer and double click on a folder to open it up it makes the "windows start navigation sound"?
- Is it possible to disable to sounds that the folders make when you navigate in Q-Dir?
- I cannot disable start navigation sound on my Windows 10 Home?
- Double click navigate sound in Quad Explorer on MS Windows 10
- Windows Start Navigation Sound won't delete, in Q-Dir?
- How do i make Q-Dir make no sounds when i use it? I want Q-Dir to make no sounds so it doesn't interfere with my music when i listen to music at the same time?
- Can I somehow disable the click sound when opening a drive/folder? I cannot seem to find an option to disable it. You have created a great program, thank you.
- Can you tell me how to turn off the sound "click" please?
- So i go to control panels/sounds/ and then i go to the sound tab and i go down to where it says Windows Explorer i select "start navigation" and i select no sound.?
- Hi, I am using Q-Dir v4.15 and was wondering, how can I disable the sounds the program makes? I don't like it when my programs make sounds. I do have all of the Windows sounds disabled, but this one program (Q-Dir) still makes sounds and I can't find anywhere to turn them off in the options screens. Can you help me with this, please? Thanks.
- Hi! I love the software but I am stupid and I cannot disable the "click" sound when I open a folder or whatever. On my WIndows Explorer I disabled it. It"s only in qdir. Sorry for this stupid question, but it drives me crazy.?
- Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.?
- Good day! I can't find how to switch off sound in program (while entering folders), could you please help me?
- How to, Enable or disable List-view sound on Windows OS?
- Why there is no click sound when i click on a folder in Quad-Explorer for Windows 10?
- How to disable a clinking folder sound om Microsoft Windows Server 2019?
- Q-dir click?
- Navigation click noise on Windows 10 and MS Server 2019?
- Windows navigation sound cannot be disabled?
- Folder navigation sound?
Keywords: somehow, disable, click, navigation, sound, clicking, noise, when, navigating, explorer, q-dir, please, start, file, explore, Questions, Answers, Software