How can I access the registry editor?
The Windows registry editor (regedt32.exe) can be started in different ways.
With all Windows operating systems, shortcut Windows logo + R and the command regedit !
See also: Starting other registry editors
| (Image-1) Open the registry editor in Windows!
for Windows-XP Windows Server 2000/2003/2005/2008 enter "Start" > "Run" and "regedit". (Figure-1) or via the Explorer directory "/ Windows / System32 C" the "regedt32.exe" start for Vista and Windows 7 "Start" > "Program Search" type and "regedit". (Image-2) (Image-1)
Incorrectly editing the registry can cause serious computer damage. Before making any changes to the registry, you should back up all important computer data.
All information on the system configuration is centrally accessible in Windows via the registry. This simplifies the administration of a computer or network, but an incorrect entry in the registry can lead to the failure of the operating system.
FAQ 49: Updated on: 25 November 2020 08:18
The decorative Windows version number can be easily read in all Windows operating systems on the Win desktop This can be done very quickly via the Windows registry
As a rule, the desktop directory should be located under: C: \ Documents and Settings \ Your Name \ Desktop . More detailed here: ►► Where is the real folder
Yes, it is possible to start another REGEDT32.EXE under Windows in order to see regedit in the new window, this example is suitable for Windows 10, Windows
Yes, Ive also read that you can use the registry key and it doesnt work under Windows 10, 8.1 and MS Server 2019 ;- "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\"
From Windows 2000 / XP and in the new Microsoft Windows 11, 10, 8.1, programs can be started in MS Windows compatibility mode. Simply click on the program
Usually you cant or shouldnt install 32-bit x86 on x64 64-bit;. Such a thing can only lead to problems and if it does work, then it is definitely
If you want to lock directories for certain users users, you can set this via the "Properties" of the folder These are called up by right-clicking on the
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows 8 open registry editor?
- Registration find Schannel?
- How to open the registration editor?
- Where is the registry editor?
- Registration on the hut reservation system how?
- Windows 7 registry editor?
- Bodychange registration?
- Open Windows 7 registry?
- Start registry editor?
- What is microsoft registry editor?
- Start windows registry editor?
- Windows server 2008 r2 registery open?
- Registry editor winsows 2003?
- Registration editor win server?
- Open registry win 7?
- Edit registry editor file?
- Registered editor where?
- How do you get into system 32 through the editor?
- Call Win7 registry?
- Registry editor?
- What is the registration editor?
- Where can I find the editor in windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Registration editor win7?
- Find registry editor windows 7?
- Open the registry editor server 2008?
- Where can I find windows registration?
- How do I get into the registration editor?
- Start the registry editor?
- Windows 10 and Windows 11 registry editor?
- How do I find the registration editor?
- Registration monitor?
- Clean registry?
- Where can I find the registration editor?
- System editor?
- Call the editor?
- Call registration?
- Win7 registration?
- Registration edito?
- Find registration editor?
- Open registry win server 2008?
- Open registry editor win7?
- Quickly open the registry editor?
- Windows registry editor?
- Run regedit windows 7?
- Registration with vista?
- Show win 10 and Windows 11 registration?
- Registration edition?
- How can I access the registry editor?
- How do I do edith on my computer?
- Open Winz registration editor?
- Registry editor datev?
- Where can I find the registry editor under Windows?
- How can I register namo editor?
- Registry editor server 2012?
- Registry editor windows?
- Registration number pc?
- Start registry editor on Windows?
- Win 7 ultimate registration manager?
- Registration e?
- Call the registry editor?
- Windows 8 registry editor?
- How do you get to the editor?
- Registration editor?
- Registry editoredid?
- Start registry editor win 7?
- Open registry editor?
- How to get to the registration editor windows 7 starter?
- Call registration editor?
- Open the registry editor in windows?
- How do I find registration editor?
- Open registry editor windows 7?
Keywords: system, general, access, registry, editor, windows, regedt32, started, different, ways, with, operating, systems, shortcut, logo, command, Questions, Answers, Software