Help, the PDF scan on Windows is no longer possible, why?
The solution to help for - the PDF scan on Windows is no longer possible !, why? - is very simple!
What can I do if I still have problems with the scan to PDF is a frequently asked question. First, please restart the Windows operating system, please perform a correct Windows restart
, regardless of whether it is the new Windows 10, 8.1, ... or a Microsoft Server operating system, this will quickly lead to success, if necessary the scanner, or switch off the multifunction device or completely disconnect it from the mains!
If the problem with PDF Scan on Windows persists!
1. Check the scanner driver!
2. Does the scan work with other software?
3. Plug the scanner directly at PC via USB
4. Please use ... always the latest version of WinScan2PDF !
You should keep the original installation DVD well so that you can fix new scanner problems more quickly, especially after Windows 10 Update, it may be that the scanner is not recognized, but a correct Windows restart
also helps here , as this completes the Windows reinitialized all drivers and hardware!
Or go to the official scanner manufacturer's website to download the latest driver.
Here is a small list of websites where you can download the necessary driver software:
FAQ 23: Updated on: 11 June 2020 06:39
Not only at HP but also at Canon, Epson, there are scanner problems under Windows 10 Info: This is a common problem, W10 removes the scanner driver
Yes, and its even easy to save your private photos as PDF files so you can conveniently send them by email 1. Make a PDF file from photos 2.
Without a guilty conscience, anyone can share/pass the freeware scan for PDF for Windows Desktop and Server for free And it is easy to pass the scan to
Start in your Windows operating system WinScan2Pdf.exe. Please use the latest version of WinScan2PDF Then click on the button "Multiple Pages". Press the
From WinScan2PDF 2.15 you can change the quality of your scanned PDF file Just go to the "#" menu and then the change the quality of the save PDF file
If you have scanned multiple PDF pages, you can easily remove individual PDF pages, or change the order in WinScan2PDF Content: 1. Sorting the PDF pages
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows scan utility no pdf possible?
- I have a USB hub scanner on a PC, should I plug the scanner directly into the computer via USB, I wonder if the scanner driver is out of date. Should I check it so that the PDF scanner app can create the PDF?
- I have made sure that the scanner is switched on correctly, PDF scan cannot start, is there a defect in the connection cable?
- I think my scanner does not work, what is the most common error, are there solutions if the scanner suddenly no longer works, it is annoying, are there errors and what are the solutions? Having problems as a creator?
- Windows scan no pdf?
- Could it be that the scanner is blocked by PDF scanning, the scanner has no error message, I should look for a solution in my manual, reinstalling the driver helps, should I need to uninstall my PDF?
- I made sure the driver is from the manufacturer, I need my practical PDF tips, why does the scanner app not work and thought this is the best PDF scanner app?
- Windows scanner no pdf possible, possible?
- I have made sure the driver is from the manufacturer, I need my PDF practical tips, why does the scanner app not think that this is the best PDF scanner app?
- I think my scanner is not working, what is the most common error, there are solutions, if the scanner suddenly stops working, it is annoying, there are errors and what are the solutions my PDF has not compiled, what can I do as a creator with PDF problems to do?
- I have a USB hub scanner on my PC, should I plug the scanner directly into the computer via USB, I wonder the scanner driver is out of date. Should I check it so that the PDF scanner app can create my PDF?
- Dell scanner no pdf?
- I have made sure the scanner is switched on correctly, the PDF scan cannot start, is the connection cable defective?
- Is it possible that the scanner is blocked by PDF scan, the scanner has no error message, should I look for a manual in the manual, reinstallation of the driver helps, should I uninstall my PDF?
Keywords: win, scan, pdf, help, scan, windows, longer, possible, solution, very, simple, still, have, problems, Questions, Answers, Software