PDF save Error on Windows 10 os, why?
Without a guilty conscience, anyone can share/pass the freeware scan for PDF for Windows Desktop and Server for free And it is easy to pass the scan to
Start in your Windows operating system WinScan2Pdf.exe. Please use the latest version of WinScan2PDF Then click on the button "Multiple Pages". Press the
From WinScan2PDF 2.15 you can change the quality of your scanned PDF file Just go to the "#" menu and then the change the quality of the save PDF file
If you have scanned multiple PDF pages, you can easily remove individual PDF pages, or change the order in WinScan2PDF Content: 1. Sorting the PDF pages
The solution is simple, to keep the aspect ratio when scanning with WinScan2PDF Start WinScan2PDF and before start the scan, enable the option Keep
The solution is easy to remove the WinScan2PDF from the operating system or uninstall it :- Even if the scan to PDF Tool with a size of less than 200 KB
The solution is simple to create a PDF from multiple Screenshot or other Images with WinScan2PDF or from multi frames TIFF file
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- We have problems in the office PDF files cannot be saved under Windows 10, this affects the whole department, so when saving a PDF file after scanning under Windows 10, an error is displayed: “The file may be read-only or from another one User opened. Save the document under a different name in a different folder. "?
- I have errors saving a PDF file in Windows 10, need PDF support, have I read the FAQ?
- Violent problem, with PDF files on Windows 10 these cannot be saved, is there a solution, can I configure what so that the controlled folder access in Windows 10 is overridden?
- The error occurs if despite having permission to save PDF files on my computer I am denied PDF saving, what do I have to do to get folder access on Windows 10?
- I have a problem I think I have a Windows security hole, can no longer save PDFs of the virus and threat protection, is displayed what can I do?
- What steps do I have to take to configure folder access so that the scanning software is permitted? What do I have to do? Quit the application or update, are there any Windows settings for such PDF memory errors?
- Again and again errors when saving a PDF file after scanning the PDF under Windows 10. Error "The file may be read-only or opened by another user"?
- An error message comes up when saving a PDF file search solution?
Keywords: scan, to, pdf, save, error, windows, 10, there, very, rare, occurs, when, saving, PDFs, under, fixed, quickly, fortunately, problem, Questions, Answers, Software