Backward sorting of PDF scans?
Starting with version 8.22, it is possible to sort the scans backwards, whether all files or only selected files, regardless of the scanner you use!
1.) Backward sorting of the scanned pages!
1. Start as always ► WinScan2PDF
2. After the scan, you can simply sort the pages backwards
(all or only selected scans / images)
3. Then, as always, simply save as a PDF file via the "to PDF" button
PS: Sort them by drag and drop if necessary
| (Image-1) Reverse sorting of the scans all or only selected ones!
2.) More tips on sorting, scanning, and Co.!
FAQ 32: Updated on: 7 September 2022 11:40
Yes you can make the scans to PDF with WinScan2PDF on MS Windows 11 OS and use it without any problems Even under the latest Microsoft Windows 11, the
Start in your Windows 11, 10, etc. operating system WinScan2Pdf.exe. Please use the latest version of WinScan2PDF Then click on the button "Multiple
From WinScan2PDF 2.15 you can change the quality of your scanned PDF file Just go to the "#" menu and then the change the quality of the save PDF file
If you have scanned multiple PDF pages, you can easily remove individual PDF pages, or change the order in WinScan2PDF on your Windows 11, 10, etc.
The solution is simple, to keep the aspect ratio when scanning with WinScan2PDF Start WinScan2PDF and before start the scan, enable the option Keep
The solution is easy to remove the WinScan2PDF from the operating system or uninstall it :- Even if the scan to PDF Tool with a size of less than 200 KB
The solution is simple to create a PDF from multiple Screenshot or other Images with WinScan2PDF or from multi frames TIFF file
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Can I edit it to sort the PDF document page order backwards?
- Sort PDF pages how does it work to sort them backwards, i.e. in reverse order?
- Can I reverse the page order of a scan before saving the PDF document?
- I haven't actually changed the PDF files, but want to sort several pages that were scanned in the wrong order?
- Help I have the pages of the PDFs in the wrong order, can we show me how to sort the pages backwards?
- Is it possible to reverse the page order of PDF documents?
- Reverse PDF document page order or sort differently?
- What can I do if I want to reverse the page order of a PDF document?
- I had to rescan everything and created a new document, want to rearrange the pages?
- The page order on the PDF documents can be reversed?
- If I change the page order of a PDF document, is there such a thing that if its page order should be reversed, can I do it easily?
- Can't I reverse the page order of documents?
- The documents should be converted into PDF documents in reverse order?
- Looking for a way to change the order of pages in a PDF document backwards?
- I select a PDF document and want to reverse the page order?
- How to reverse sort pages, what are the steps in this PDF creator?
- Hello, I am despairing. The following has happened recently. For example, I scan 10 pages. The PDF is generated in the wrong order. So page 10 is page 1 in the PDF. Can you help me?
Keywords: winscan2pdf, backward, sorting, scans, starting, with, version, possible, sort, backwards, whether, files, only, selected, regardless, scanner, contents, Questions, Answers, Software