How to pin programs on Win7 Taskbar (unpin)?
To pin the program on Windows 7 task-bar or Windows 8, 8.1 please start the program what you want to pin (attach) on windows 7 (8, 8.1) Taskbar!
Here in example the file manager Q-Dir. When the program run in windows 7, click on the windows-7 Taskbar on the Taskbar program button (with right mouse click) and select the option "Pin this program to taskbar". (... see Image-1 Arrow-1)
To unpin detach the program from Windows-7 taskbar use again the right click on the taskbar program button and select
"Unpin this program from taskbar". (... see Image-2 Arrow-1) That is the pin solution for Windows-7!
Tip: You can also pin a program by dragging the program's shortcut from the desktop or Start menu
See also: ... activate Windows-7 Quick Launch!
|(Image-1) Attach or pin the programs on Win-7 Taskbar (add)
unpin programs from Windows-7 Taskbar (detach, remove)
Infos (c) Microsoft
To pin a program to the taskbar
Do one of the following:
If the program is already running, right-click the program's button on the taskbar (or drag the button toward the desktop) to open the program’s Jump List, and then click Pin this program to taskbar.
If the program isn't running, click Start, find the program’s icon, right-click the icon, and then click Pin to Taskbar.
You can also pin a program by dragging the program's shortcut from the desktop or Start menu to the taskbar. Additionally, if you drag the shortcut of a file, folder, or website to the taskbar, and the associated program isn't already pinned there, then that program is pinned to the taskbar and the item is pinned to the program’s Jump List. Info notes:
To remove a pinned program from the taskbar, open the program's Jump List, and then click Unpin this program from taskbar.
Folders and shortcuts to folders appear in the Windows Explorer Jump List when opened or pinned.
You can pin a program from the Start menu to the taskbar, but not from the taskbar to the Start menu.
FAQ 83: Updated on: 2 June 2021 18:15
To change the display Time of operating systems at win 7 boot please use the Hot-Key Windows+R
In Windows 7, Vista, XP you can shut down your Windows PC via shutdown.exe at a specific time without additional Software Start the cmd.exe and use the
The solution is simple to extend test period in Windows 7 or delay the activation Info: If you want to delay the activation when you have not finished setup
The solution is simple to see your Windows 7 Edition and if it is x64 or x32x86 e.g. 64 Bit or 32 Bit OS It also displays the type and processor speed
Is simple to start in Windows-7 the Run-Dialog to run e.g. execute the commands Content / Examples / Tips: 1. Shortcut key for the Run dialog in
Yes, in Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11, the setting up of permanent launching the programs in administrative mode is not a problem at all, if the user account has
Of course even if you want to change the desktop background in Windows 7, its also pretty easy to customize the desktop screen, or change the desktop background
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Pin Windows 7 starter program to the taskbar?
- WIN7 64 bit programs cannot be pinned to the taskbar?
- Put Windows 7 programs on the taskbar, but how?
- Location of the programs on the taskbar?
- Windows 7 program on taskbar?
- Windows 7 programs add quick launch bar?
- Pin Windows to the taskbar?
- Since the quick start bar is gone in win7, you should somehow be able to pin the applications to the start bar in Win7, how does that work?
- Windows programs task?
- Add Windows 7 folder to the taskbar?
- Programs add taskbar?
- The Win7 offers the possibility to pin programs to the taskbar as a replacement for the start bar, and how?
- Pin to taskbar?
- Program on the quick launch bar?
- Programs in the system tray Win 7?
- T-online taskbar?
- Pin the icon to the system tray?
- Add system tray icons?
- Pin my printer to the menu bar, how does it work == 1?
- Windows7 icon of active programs in the system tray?
- How do you attach an icon to the taskbar in Windows 7, is there a trick?
- Windows Vista had the nice quick launch bar for the quick program starts with Windows7 should it somehow work with the taskbar?
- Windows7 program insert taskbar?
- How do I stick the icons to the Windows 7 system tray?
- Free program pin to taskbar on Windows 7?
- Add a program to the taskbar?
Keywords: programs, windows, seven, taskbar, unpin, pin, Questions, Answers, Software