How to add directories to the library in Explorer Windows 10?
The solution is quite simple on Windows 10 to add directories to the library in Microsoft File Explorer!
1.) Open the library properties in File Explorer!
By right-clicking on the library to which you want to add or remove folders
| (Image-1) Properties of the library in Explorer Windows 10!
2.) Add / remove folders / optimize library!
Or optimize the library for a corresponding view:
General elements, documents, music, picture, video
Please do not forget to press the "Apply"
button to accept the library settings / changes. (... see Image-2 Point 5
| (Image-2) Add directories ergo folder to the library in MS File Explorer on Windows 10!
Add a Windows 10 Libraries folder, remove an example to add more folders / directories to the library and remove them again! To optimize the library, or just change the library icon!
3.) What should I consider in the Windows 10 libraries?
If folders, or images / files are deleted, the original files are deleted, of course, but if space in the Windows 10 recycle bin, they are still found in the recycle.bin and can be easy restored!
Here's a simple example of how you can easily and quickly add and remove directories / folders on Microsoft's Windows 10 for better and more effective use of libraries, very handy when working on the Tablet PC or Microsoft Surface Pro. .
4.) Libraries are missing in the navigation area / directory tree Windows Explorer!
1. As always: ►► Please open the folder Options
2. Windows + E Go to the tab "View" then to "Options"
3. Tab "View"
4. And simply activate the libraries in the navigation area of Windows Explorer
| (Image-3) Missing the Liberales in Windows Explorer!
5.) Add directories to a library by right-clicking!
It is very practical to add the directories by right-clicking the menu in Windows Explorer or the Quad Explorer, if you simply browse through the directories!
1. Simply right-click on the directory
2. And add to the library if you want
3. Or to a new Windows library
(... see Image-4 Point 1 to 3)
| (Image-4) Add directories to a library by right-clicking!
FAQ 217: Updated on: 21 July 2020 20:46
Under Windows 10 right simply programs for directory as a trusted application release grant Sometimes a program can not work as a castrated application
The solution is extremely easy to recover files from the Recycle Bin in Windows 10 Home / Pro and Windows Web Server 2016 If there is enough space in the
It is quite easy under Windows 10, especially on the tablet, or desktop PC to set up a child login protection, if no password is used PS: You must be logged
If you want to disable or re-enable the touch keyboard under Windows 10, here is a solution Although one of the best aspects of Windows 10 and especially
A frequently asked question is whether the idle state is better than the standby and where the difference is on the Windows 10 PC The main difference between
Example how to disable the taskbar grouping on Windows 10 and change to small icons via reg-edit and the registry keys Content: Examples / Solutions: 1.
It is not uncommon under Windows 10, that the clipboard does not work anymore, you did not do anything wrong Info not for Windows 10 from Creators update
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows 10 Explorer has libraries, is the library in Windows 10 a virtual directory or a correct folder?
- I want to save the audio and video files from an external hard drive in your network, you can put them in one of the standard folders of the Windows 10 Library. In this post we will learn how to add a folder to the library on Windows 10.
- Wondering can I add, add, append, add, add or add a folder or directory to the Windows library?
- I want to add and remove folders to libraries under Windows 10, in order to improve the use of the libraries as a standard user, I have the possibility under Windows 10 to display, open and edit the folder from different drives in the Windows library can be called?
- Want to remove a library folder, do I have to delete the library folder?
- Is there another easy way to add a location or folder to library in File Explorer?
- You can also use the Manage Library dialog box to add a folder to a library that is easily accessible from the Ribbon menu.
- I want to remove folders from the libraries I didn't add them, but Windows 10 allows removal from a library?
- Help the libraries are no longer pinned in the navigation area, what am I doing wrong?
Keywords: windows, 10, folders, directories, add, library, explorer, solution, simple, microsoft, file, here, example, easily, Questions, Answers, Software