Why does the keyboard layout appear in the Windows 11 taskbar?
If the keyboard layout for switching between keyboard input appears in the Windows 11 taskbar, then two or more keyboard layouts are installed!
This FAQ can also be useful so that you can change your keyboard input language to any language.
1.) Add or remove keyboard layout on Windows!
1. Start the Windows 11 settings as usual ( Windows + i )
2. Via ► Time and Language ► scroll on the right side to Language and Region
3. Scroll to your current language and click on [...]
4 . And then simply click on "Language Options"
5. And then "Add Keyboards"
4. Or optionally also remove [...] the individual keyboard layouts
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 9)
PS: After you have removed the keyboard layout for more languages under the Windows operating system, you can no longer switch between different languages via the language bar. In order to be able to use the different keyboard layouts, you have to reactivate them!
| (Image-1) Windows 11 add or remove keyboard layout!
2.) Change the language of your keyboard using a keyboard shortcut!
Changing the language setting / keyboard setting is easy by pressing the left Alt key in combination with the Shift key .
You also have another alternative to toggling the language via Windows + space bar .
Every time you hold down the Windows key and press the space bar again, the keyboard layout jumps to the next one!
In Windows 11 and 10, this is done quite quickly thanks to the key combination. This only works if another language is installed, or a keyboard layout, then you can switch back and forth between the keyboard input languages.
| (Image-2) Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts for system tray keyboard layout!
3.) Why do I have several ⌨ keyboard layouts / languages?
As a rule, it does not happen automatically but only when you install an additional language, or if you have set up several keyboard layouts for one language, then you can switch between the keyboard layouts by clicking on the Click the keyboard layout icon, then click the voice keyboard layout you want to use. You can recognize the currently active keyboard layout by the name of the symbol.
(... see Image-3 Point 1). Here in the example it is the English United Kingdom keyboard layout!
| (Image-3) Windows 11 taskbar keyboard layout!
FAQ 183: Updated on: 11 September 2022 19:05
If the Windows 11/10 recycle bin suddenly does not appear on the desktop, it has not disappeared, rather the recycle bin has been accidentally deleted Since
The touchscreen functionality available on certain Windows 11 PCs is a great feature, but there are times when you want to turn off the touchscreen functionality
If there is a lack of space, one wonders where the system reserved memory is on Windows 11 and 10 and whether it should be deactivated 1. Where can
According to the Internet, automatic login without a PIN is not possible under Windows 11 in Windows 11, but it is not entirely correct that you have to
You can reset Windows 11 quite easily, it is an option not only on notebooks and surfaces, but also for all Win 11 desktop PCs 1. Find the reset options
You can also uninstall some updates on the new Windows 11, but not all of them are system-relevant Before you ► reset Windows 11 to the factory settings
The Windows Terminal APP is in the File Explorer menu, but you can also remove it quickly, but also reactivate the Terminal APP menu entry if necessary
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Remove the keyboard symbol or the keyboard icon from the taskbar in Windows 11, keyboard layout I don't need the symbol in the taskbar can I do without?
- Language switcher keyboard icon in the taskbar, want to open it manually and not via the icon in the taskbar, can I show or hide it in Windows 11?
- Where do I remove the keyboard icon from the taskbar in Windows 11, can I find and fix the Windows error quickly?
- Need solution to remove keyboard icon from Windows 11 taskbar, how do I do it is not present in advanced keyboard settings?
- Hide language switcher keyboard icon in the corner of the taskbar?
- Where do I disable the Use keyboard icon option in Windows 11 settings, or just remove it from the taskbar in Windows 11?
- How to hide the language switcher keyboard icon from the taskbar corner in Windows 11, a language switcher keyboard, I have no need for the keyboard icon in the corner of the taskbar?
Keywords: windows, 11, does, keyboard, layout, appear, taskbar, switching, between, input, more, layouts, installed, remove, Questions, Answers, Software