Change default system font on windows 11?
Changing the default system font on Windows 11 or 10 is not intended but still possible, here are the solutions if you need it!
1.) Changing the font using the Registry Editor!
The intervention is only for experienced users and should only be made if the need for a new system font is really great, these interventions are solutions for advanced users who are familiar with the Windows registry entries.
2.) Changing the default font using DesktopOK!
1. Please Start the ► Desktop-OK
(Desktop Okay is a free tool for all Windows users and is provided here to better organize the desktop)
2. Then start via the Tools Menu ►► Windows Metric
3. Now you can Change all Windows 11 fonts at once, or customize individual fonts for windows, messages, menus or similar by clicking in the list view.
4. You can also reset all Windows 11 Font to the default values by simply pressing a button and selecting the option.
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 5)
►► Change system fonts, titles, labels, menus, symbols on Windows
| (Image-1) Change default system font on windows 11?
3.) More tips on the standard, font, .. and Co.!
The average Windows 11 user usually changes fonts very rarely, but there are still font enthusiasts who want to have other fonts on the system as well. Ultimately, which font you want to use on Windows 11, or how you proceed, is up to you. Here you will find more information about fonts not only related to Windows 11 but also in general, maybe you will find new information about fonts that might be interesting for you.
FAQ 233: Updated on: 26 August 2023 07:11
How to change the timeout for the Windows 11 lock screen, even if it is not provided by Microsoft, it is not very easy but possible Contents: 1. The
-Undo Move- on Windows 11 is a bad translation that confuses Windows newbies Contents: 1. -Undo move- under Windows 11 2. More tips for going
Changing account type on Windows 11 is possible, sometimes required for security reasons Contents: 1. Its easy to change the account type on Windows
In the MS Windows 11 taskbar, the search button bothers you, with which you can quickly search for files or information on the PC or the Internet Contents:
The programs can no longer simply be added to the Windows 11 taskbar by "drag and drop", you have to pin them to the taskbar during runtime Contents: 1.
You can change the username or username at any time, thats no problem with Windows 11 or 10, heres the simplest solution Everyone probably knows how
Under Windows 11 there are Explorer Tabs that you do not have to activate, they are automatically available from the September 2022 version of Windows 11
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Want to change Arial or any other Windows 11 font in the font settings and default font size on Windows 11?
- Where do I change the default system font on Windows 11?
- Change Windows 11 font as I want to change the default font on Windows 11?
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontSubstitutes?
- I have installed fonts, want to use this as a font in Windows 11?
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts Segoe UI?
- Customize system font settings in windows 11?
- Can I change the window fonts without Windows 11 registration?
- Changing the default system font to a new default system font?
- I have a font that is already installed on the Windows 11 PC, can I use it as a window font?
- Adjust the font of the Windows interface in Windows 11 versions?
- Do I have to be careful on Windows 11 when I want to start changing the default system font?
- Looking for different ways to change the font on Windows 11?
- Easily change new font without Windows Registry Editor?
- Changing the system default font back to Segoe?
- Can the font in Windows 11 be changed at all, possible solutions for a different Win 11 standard font?
- Via REG file change default system font on windows 11?
- Customize the Windows 11 default font "Segoe UI" font?
- On Windows 11, like on Windows 10, if I decide I want to change the font, can I change the Windows 11 system font?
Keywords: windows, 11, change, default, system, font, changing, possible, solutions, need, contents, Questions, Answers, Software