Find and Run the Computer Management in Windows-7, how to do?
There are several ways to open the computer management console in Windows 7 (to call, to find). Here are 4 solutions:
1.) Start computer management via the Control Panel in Windows 7!
» » "Control-Panel"
» » » "Administrative-Tools" and then
» » » » "Computer-Managmend" (IMG-4)
2.) Open the computer management via MS Windows-7 Run-Dialog!
Press the keyboard shortcut [Windows-logo] + [R], this opens the window 7 run-dialog.
Then enter the command compmgmt.msc and confirm this with enter.
| (Image-1) Computer Management via MS Windows-7 Run-Dialog!
3.) Start via start menu search the computer management on the Windows 7!
Click on the Windows 7 start button "start" Icon, or press the [Windows+Logo] key, type in the input box compmgmt.msc and press enter (confirm). (... see Image-2 Arrow-1)
| (Image-2) Computer Management in Windows-7 via start search!
4.) Start the computer management over the address bar in Win 7 MS-Explorer!
Please start the MS-Explorer, for Example via Keyboard Shortcut [Windows-Logo] + [E] and enter in the Addressbar [F4] the address (Text) compmgmt.msc ! And click [ENTER]!
| (Image-3) Open Computer Management via MS-Explorer!
| (Image-4) The Computer Management in Windows-7!
FAQ 98: Updated on: 2 June 2022 19:08
The solution is simple to disable the monitor turn off power save feature in Windows 7 Simple over: » "Start" » » "Control-Panel" » » » "Pover-Options".
The solution is simple to customize the short Image Tool-Tips on Removable Driver for File-Manager Q-Dir and MS-Explorer This solution in not only for Windows
The solution is simple to disable turn off or enable the auto play feature for DVD, CD, USB in Windows 7, this solutions is also for the Win 8.1 The
The solution to Reset standard fonts for programs to default Windows 7 font is very easy and simple Simply click on an free space on the Windows-7 desktop,
Add or remove Shared Folders and Hard Drives in Windows 7 or change the settings, is best done through computer management in Windows 7 without to lose the
Change the Homegroup Password on Windows-7 or 8.1, very simple to change, the fastest solution To change homegroup example here is also for Windows 8.1,
The solution to Share Files and folders without entering the Password for MS Windows 7 or 8.1 Computer The solution here is also for Windows 8.1, 8 and
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Where do i find computer managment on window 7?
- Computer management console windows 7?
- Find configuration manager win 7?
- Which of the following are accessible from the computer management window?
- Mmc console windows 7?
- How to get to computer management on windows 7?
- Can't open computer management window 7?
- Win 7 computer manager?
- Computer management system32 location?
- Launch computer manager windows 7 command line?
- Windows 7 computer management file?
- Win7 open computer manager from run?
- Configuration management console windows 7?
- Computer management on windows7?
- Win7 command shortcut manage computer?
- How to access computer management windows 7?
- Computer management windows 7?
- Computer management how to open windows 7?
- Computer management win 7?
- Windows 7 location of computer management application?
- How to get to computer management windows 7?
- Computer management tool windows 7?
Keywords: windows, find, computer, management, seven. there, several, ways, open, console, call, here, solutions, start, Questions, Answers, Software