Windows 8.1 / 10 How can I get back to extra large thumbnail view in ?
Windows-8 - FAQ-192: Windows 8.1 / 10 How can I get back to extra large thumbnail view in ?
ist valid for Microsoft (c): Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2005 .
Sometimes you want fast to dock two directories, or documents, and compare, here is the solution for Windows 7, 8 , 8.1 and Windows 10. Thanks to the docking
When opening or start a program and the program window is already open, here is the solution to open a new program window under Windows 8, 8.1, 10 Hold
Tips for better use of the search box in Windows Explorer 7, 8.1 and Windows 10 for better Search Results under Windows When you start the MS-Explorer [Windows-E],
If downloading the Windows ISO file you stand there and wants to create installation DVD from the ISO file for Windows 8 or 8.1, but the solution is simpleOn
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Extra large thumbnails in windows 8.1?
- Thumbnails in windows 8?
- Changing thumbnail size in windows 8.1?
- Shortcut key for thumbnail view in window 8.1?
- How to remember file preview extra large icons?
- Large icon shortcut in windows 8.1?
- VIEW PDF FILES IN EXTRA EXTRA LARGE?
- HOW TO INCREASE SIZE OF MENU ICONS IN EXPLORER 8.1?
- How to see extra large icons windows 8.1?
- Windows 8 registry extra large icon thumbnail change?
- Windows 8.1 folder thumbnail view?
Keywords: windows, 8.1, nine, ten, 10, back, extra, large, thumbnail, view, eight, Questions, Answers, Software