The wrong program opens a file in Windows 8.1 / 10?
Show hidden files folders, system files and file name extensions in MS File Explorer on Windows 8.1 / 10 Please start the MS-Explorer via keyboard shortcut
To set default programs in Windows 8.1 or 10 for file -extensions, -formats, -types, please open the "Default Programs" settings Info: Easy Solution to
Solution to define a program to open multiple file types, extensions in Windows 8, please open the "Default Programs" settings, press the key combination Windows Logo + [R , then just type the command
To define in Windows 8.1 / 10 a file type associate to open with multiple programs or apps, please open the "Default Programs" settings Please use the key
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows 8 / 8.1 open zip files in wrong program?
- Desktop icons incorrect and program open in Windows 8?
- What program opens doc. in windows 8?
- File opens in wrong program in windows explorer?
- How to remove open with wrong programs in Windows-8?
- Open with windows 8 opens in wrong app?
- Click on one icon and another program opens Windows 8?
- Dirprn context entry runs wrong program?
- Programs are opening in wrong format?
- Remove open with windows 8 2013?
- What wrong with management programm, windows 8 clicking on icon opens wrong app?
- Windows 8 video opening wrong app?
- Wrong pdf loads in windows 8?
- Windows 8 launching wrong program on hyperlink?
- Wrong desktop opens in windows 8.1?
- Windows 8 / 8.1 default programs look for an app?
- Windows 8 defaults to wrong apps?
- How to change a default program that is incorrect in windows 8.1?
- Windows 8 / 8.1 open with opens wrong application?
- Windows 8 my computer opens the wrong program, a file opens wrong type?
- When i try to open a pdf on windows 8, it opens the wrong file?
- Win8 opens wrong program when i click on icons?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, ten, 10, wrong, program, opens, file, Questions, Answers, Software