CMD commands to control power settings under Windows, with examples?
There are commands to control the power settings under Windows, it makes sense if you want to change them by batch file on Windows OS!
Here are a few examples, or a solution, how you can easily use this on Windows 11, 10, ... and MS Server OS!
You can use powercfg /a to see the sleep and standby states that your Windows computer supports!
Disable hibernation using the command: powercfg.exe /hibernate off
Enable Hibernation with the command: powercfg.exe /hibernate of
C:\Windows\System32>powercfg.exe /hibernate off
C:\Windows\System32>powercfg.exe /hibernate on
The following command generates a Windows Power report!
C:\Windows\System32> powercfg /energie
You can use the powercfg /batteryreport command to generate a battery report.
C:\Windows\System32> powercfg /batteryreport
The standby of the screen in network operation set to 10 minutes.
C:\Windows\System32>POWERCFG -Change -monitor-timeout-ac 10
FAQ 32: Updated on: 31 July 2021 10:17
The solution is quite simple to use the cmd.exe command line to change the date or time Changing the date or time is sometimes quicker via the command line
You can use PowerShell and / or cmd.exe to delete complete directories in one go with subdirectories on Windows 11, 10, Deleting of Directories Preface:
Also during the command input you can change the CMD background color by command and the text, here an example The color values can be indicated by two
The solution is simple to disable and enable SmartScreen via CMD BATCH command and command prompt Smart Screen Internet Explorer disable C:\Windows\System32>REG
In Windows you can start programs via AT at a certain time without additional software programs Start the cmd.exe and use the command "AT" in the combination
In Windows you can copy via COPY command without file explorer, files and directories without additional software Start the cmd.exe and use the command
The command prompt on Windows 11, 10, etc. allows you to view / query shared folders and current sessions / open files The solution is quite simple
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- POWERCFG is not working?
- Energy saving options cmd?
- Energy saving via cmd?
- Windows 10 change energy saving plan command line?
- Change power options cmd?
- Windows 10 power options via cmd file?
- Open energy option Windows 10 cmd?
- Change energy saving options via cmd?
- Change energy settings via cmd?
- cmd command power options?
- Activate advanced energy options via cmd?
- Open advanced power options Windows 10 with CMD?
- energy settings cmd?
- Cmd Windows 10 power options?
- Windows 10 power options cmd?
- Energy saving mode cmd?
- Change Windows 10 display via cmd?
- Windows power settings cmd?
- Cmd read Windows 10 power options?
- energy options cmd?
- Windows power options cmd?
- Set power saving options prompt?
- Power setting unlock command line?
- Cmd powercfg?
- cmd power options?
Keywords: windows, 11, 10, server, eleven, console, commands, cmd, control, power, settings, under, examples, there, makes, sense, solution, Questions, Answers, Software