Can I open 32-bit files on a 64-bit operating system?
You can easily open and edit files stored on a 32-bit operating system on a 64-bit operating system.
The operating system does not matter, whether it is a text file, Excel file or Word file. The main thing is that a program is installed that can open the appropriate document or file type. This rule is also for other older versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems whether it's a Windows desktop, tablet, Surface Pro / Go, or even a server operating system. It has been tested on all and successfully verified.
FAQ 22: Updated on: 24 June 2019 06:04
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Xls 32bit open on win10 64?
- Can I open my files saved with Word under Win-Xp 32Bit on Windows x64 without problems?
- I have a lot of * .xls files stored on my 32-bit Vista. Can there be problems if I open it under x64 Windows 7 and want to edit, it comes to file losses?
- How can I open a file in Dos exe with win7 64bit version?
- Is it possible to open a 32bit software with 64bit windows?
- Open 32 bit excel with 64 bit excel?
- Where are 32bits and where are 64 bits stored?
- Conversion files 64 bit in 32 bit?
- Can I open and edit my valuable data and files stored on a 32-bit operating system even on a 64-bit operating system?
Keywords: beginners, open, 32-bit, files, 64-bit, operating, system, easily, edit, stored, does, matter, whether, Questions, Answers, Software