Should I erase the data safely on Windows?
No, if this should not be restored then if not you can safely delete the data on all MS Windows Desktop OS and MS Server 2019, 2016, ...!
1.) If it does, then simply delete data safely!
1. Start the Safe Erase program
2. Put the data on Secure Delete
3. And delete your data securely
It is very easy to prevent that your personal data cannot be restored by anyone, data protection is becoming more and more important, so why shouldn't your private data can be securely deleted, if not yet, the data can be securely deleted at any time with "Secure Deletion"!
| (Image-1) Should I erase the data safely on Windows?
2.) You can also safely clean the trash contents!
1. Simply in the Safe Erase program for Windows
2. The "Add to Windows Explorer ..." option.
3. Then safely clean up the recycle bin in Windows Explorer.
As you can see, everyone can safely delete them without having to take an IT course or ask their neighbors for help , because it is as easy to securely delete data as it is to clean up the recycle bin securely using Windows Explorer to completely remove all private traces on the hard disk to prevent anyone from restoring the data, which can sometimes be an advantage can!
| (Image-2) Recycle Bin erase the data safely on Windows!
3.) ... Companies must not simply throw away used data carriers!
Companies must not simply throw away used data media, they have to delete every single hard drive, USB stick, securely delete it and document how it was deleted, i.e. if unauthorized access to business information or trade secrets could result in imprisonment in the worst case.
There are now professional data destroyers as a company!
There will then be a destruction certificate for the destroyed data carrier if you commission a professional data destruction company to do so!
4.) ... Optionally overwrite the hard drives with zeros with the Microsoft tool cipher!
If you don't want use third-party tools, like the freeware ... BlankAndSecure
to prevent recovery of files and folders in Windows 8.1 or 10.
| (Image-1) Prevent recovery of files and folders in Windows 8.1 or 8
When you delete files or folders on Windows 8.1, the file and folder data is not initially removed from the hard disk. Instead, the space on the disk that was occupied by the deleted data is "deallocated."
After it is deallocated, the space is available for use when new data is written to the disk. Until the space is overwritten, it is possible to recover the deleted data by using a low-level disk editor or data-recovery software.
FAQ 8: Updated on: 22 July 2020 11:14
If you are not sure man, remove the entire traces on the hard drive Overwriting the free area on the random number hard disk removes the default erasure
Up to 5.61 there was a bug in the recycle bin symbol under Windows 10, 8.1, when / after deleting the data safely Message from the attentive user: Hi
The explanation of the difference between delete, delete +, write 1 to 35 times or overwrite the files Delete and delete + start overwriting, delete the
Yes, you can use the data backup and delete tool in the business area, ergo commercially, on all MS Windows operating systems Shredding data is also important
It is rare that Windows 10 crashes and then the delete-safe tool does not work Everyone knows the system data check on Windows 10, but if the data shredder
Even after you have formatted the hard drive or the USB stick with Windows, it makes sense to delete the free space safely Even when formatting by the
You can use the MS Windows Recycle Bin and then still safely delete the data without leaving any traces on the PC Typically, when a user deletes a file,
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- If you consider the size of the hard drives, it may take some time before this file is finally deleted. This gives a hacker ample opportunity to get your hands on your sensitive data.
- Hard drives have to be overwritten up to seven times before they are passed on, for us as a small company it was difficult to implement, thanks to the recommendation for this tool we were able to have the data destroyed!
- I don't trash my personal files, credit card statements, and tax returns for anyone to find, do I?
- When a file is deleted, your operating system removes the link to the file and marks the free space. This file remains on your hard disk until it is overwritten by new information.
- Looking for methods of professional data destruction for hard drives?
- Deleting data safely and sensibly in order not to pass on sensitive data?
- If you want to take your personal security seriously, you must use tools to permanently delete the data.
- Can't the flash memory of SSDs simply overwrite or does it have to be deleted in advance?
- Not correct! You might think your files are being deleted, but in reality they are just hidden.
- To safely remove your data, simply run the program and select the files you want to safely delete.
- To securely overwrite data, what kind of tool is there suitable?
- For this purpose, the memory space occupied by the file is overwritten with random numbers before deletion. This ensures that the traces of the old file are completely gone.
- I want to get rid of old computers or just delete your files to free up space, you're probably busy cleaning up your trash to get rid of data, right?
- If you do, these files should be gone forever and they are absolutely safe from hackers, right?
- Since it is a portable tool, nothing needs to be installed. You can even copy it to a USB flash drive and use it on multiple computers. Simply agree to the license agreement and you can start using it immediately.
- The thing is, if you haven't properly destroyed private documents, you can still find them later. All it takes is a little bit of know-how to restore them.
- If I want to sell used hardware, I should remove all personal data on it beforehand. Who can show me how to reliably erase data carriers?
- Erase older mobile devices, or safely erase data from hard drives, SSDs and cell phones reliably?
- Can I also use USB sticks or SD memory cards for simple deletion or formatting for safe deletion or, best of all, delete as with a smartphone via USB connection using the safe delete tools?
- A way to securely erase the data without working with Linux?
- The system drive cannot be deleted, what should I do to start the tool?
- Search tool for everyday use which is pretty safe eraser program 100 percent erase a disk?
- As long as I delete data correctly in the company, or as an entrepreneur, can I simply throw away used data carriers, what should I watch out for with the individual hard drives and how should they be deleted?
Keywords: 2016, 2019, blankandsecure, should, erase, data, safely, windows, this, restored, then, delete, desktop, server, content, Questions, Answers, Software