Do I have to insure this analog watch or is it possible without insurance?
You do not have to insure this analogue CLOCK, I think if it is also about liability insurance like all table clocks!
But with this watch, it's money thrown out. However, if the clock does not work for a reason, it is mostly due to the fact that protection by Windows Defender has struck, or your PC cleaning software has deleted the clock, often it is PC Cleaner or other computer protection measures that lead to such a serious analog -Watch can lead to loss, but from this point of view it can be easily fixed!
1.) Check the working directory for the analog clock!
1. Open the working directory %appdata%/ClassicDesktopClock in the file explorer.
2. If it looks like this in the application folder of the analog desktop clock, everything is fine
( ... see Image-1, Items 1 to 4 )
3. If files are missing directly, more to: Restore the analog clock by reinstalling it!
4. If you just try to get the analog desktop clock up and running via the ClassicDesktopClock.exe
5. If it works that the analog desktop clock is running again, simply start "with Windows" in the analog desktop clock and activate the analog desktop clock is started again with Windows!
6. Or: What can I do if all the solutions do not work!
| (Image-1) Get the analog CLOCK running again under Windows!
2.) Restore the analog clock by reinstalling it on Windows 11, 10, ...!
1. In the download area you will find the installable version of the analog clock
2. Open the download folder in File Explorer
3. Please start CDC_Installer.exe or CDC_x64_Installer.exe
4. Reinstall the analog clock
5. Optional "Start with Windows" activate to start the clock automatically with Windows
( ... see Image-2 )
The classic desktop clock simply has to be reinstalled, you can easily position the analog clock on the desktop, after installation the Analog clock can be started directly and can be used immediately on your Windows desktop. This means that this classic analog desktop clock can be used again!
| (Image-1) Restore through analog clock reinstallation!
3.) What can I do if all the solutions do not work!
Try to start the analog clock with the Windows Defender deactivated, if it works then it may be that you have no problems with the analog clock in the 32 bit version simply by installing the installable version 32 bit of the analog clock with the analog in the 32 bit version they have no functional disadvantages!
Fortunately, this is also an analog clock!
| (Image-3) Analog clock on the desktop nice and big!
FAQ 4: Updated on: 25 July 2021 12:13
Without a guilty conscience, anyone can pass on / share the freeware Analog Desktop Clock for Windows 11, 10, for free Yes And it is easy to pass on
It is easy to reactivate the second hand on the analog desktop clock on MS Windows 11, 10, or MS Server 2019, The disappearance of the seconds hand
If the analog desktop clock no longer starts with Windows 11, 10, or even on Microsoft Server 2019, You dont need any software that repairs common
Its easy to find out where the desktop clock settings are saved on MS Windows 10/11, and Windows Server The clock settings or options are saved in
Sometimes you want to see the window absolutely in the foreground under Windows 11, 10, etc., or absolutely in the background above the background image
To change the position of the Classic Desktop Clock, for example to place it on the second screen ergo windows monitor on Windows 11, 10, etc. Open
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Recently the analog clock on my laptop always shows the wrong time, what can be the reason?
- I have a radio clock with the analog clock on the desktop, why doesn't it show the same time? Does anyone have an idea because I can't get any further?
- Can the analog clock possibly fail due to a technical defect or succumb to wear and tear?
- I have two clocks running on the desktop, so I wonder if it is possible that the clocks overlap and don't work?
- I am currently trying to reinstall the analog clock on the desktop, can one of you explain to me how not to find an instruction manual, how can I set it or make it work?
- Hello dear, I only have a short question about the analog clock, when I start my analog clock programs it keeps disappearing, does anyone know why?
- Help on the analog clock is no longer possible, I have an analog clock, on the desktop for 1 year, now it stopped when I updated with Windows 10 or 11, what could be the reason?
- I've always wanted a decent analog clock on the desktop, so no digital one, I'm sorry no longer, maybe someone can give me a good tip?
- I installed this analog clock and set the time right away, but the analog clock no longer works, what can be the problem?
Keywords: classic, desktop, clock, have, analog, watch, liability, table, money, thrown, Questions, Answers, Software