Can I really turn my photos into PDF files on all Windows OS?
Yes, and it's even easy to save your private photos as PDF files so you can conveniently send them by email!
Especially if you want to have the pictures as PDF because of the upper limit of the email size, you can do it quickly without having to upload your private pictures to dubious websites, which can be very dangerous because some get a bad virus when downloading the PDF, why to take the risk if it does not have to be!
1.) Turn photos into PDF files!
1. Start WinScan2PDF as usual
2. In the tool, switch to PDF as "Scanned page"
(adapt the PDF pages to the picture format and not vice versa, unless it is desired)
3. Drag one or more pictures into the list view of WinScan2PDF
4. If necessary, sort them by drag and drop or right-click menu
5. and simply save them as a PDF file using the "to PDF" button
(... see Image-1)
| (Image-1) PDF images with the correct image format or resolution!
Your valuable private photos are correctly entered into the PDF file!
2.) What is the advantage of this photo to PDF solution?
Everyone knows a simple solution under Windows, but it doesn't always work well with PDF printing, that's a good alternative that you can fall back on. It is even worse to convert your photos on a website online into PDF files in relation to data protection, especially on non-German sites, so with this tool you do not run the risk that the private photo will land on wrong sites and the photos will be closed Making a PDF file is easy and safe!
3.) What should I consider when converting photos to PDF?
In the Tool on Images PDF set to "How Scanned Page", and the PDF pages will be adapted to the image format and not vice versa, unless it is desired! This free software can automatically rotate, optimize and reduce images while maintaining the original resolution. Click to convert up to over 1000 images. Wait for the conversion program to finish.
Since it is freeware, it can also be used in the office, which is absolutely legal commercial use. You will also not be bothered by other advertising banners , which is the case with many tools that are not freeware but adware software!
4.) Shouldn't I convert my photos to PDF online is practical?
1. Practically, but it doesn't always work when there are many!
2. The data protection is partly not English or extra long, so you don't know what happens to your pictures
3. If you do it online you send the data over several servers which is also a security risk
4. You have to rely on your internet browser not having the wrong spy addon
So doing private things online can be very tricky, you can do it for non-important things, but you should never see pictures as PDF as a permanent solution, which is also not known to some website operators, and can upload private pictures to websites So it can be very dangerous, why take the risk if it does not have to be?
You should never take pictures or scanned documents online, even storing them on a web server, i.e. the lovingly named cloud, you should think carefully, privacy should already be, the wild distribution on the servers whether documents, photos, videos, ... should be very careful!
FAQ 24: Updated on: 11 June 2020 08:31
The solution to help for - the PDF scan on Windows is no longer possible , why? - is very simple What can I do if I still have problems with the scan to
Without a guilty conscience, anyone can share/pass the freeware scan for PDF for Windows Desktop and Server for free And it is easy to pass the scan to
Start in your Windows operating system WinScan2Pdf.exe. Please use the latest version of WinScan2PDF Then click on the button "Multiple Pages". Press the
From WinScan2PDF 2.15 you can change the quality of your scanned PDF file Just go to the "#" menu and then the change the quality of the save PDF file
If you have scanned multiple PDF pages, you can easily remove individual PDF pages, or change the order in WinScan2PDF Content: 1. Sorting the PDF pages
The solution is simple, to keep the aspect ratio when scanning with WinScan2PDF Start WinScan2PDF and before start the scan, enable the option Keep
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I always wanted to save JPG to PDF, wonder how it works, so I want to take or save a photo in JPG or JPEG file format to PDF, it works under Windows without additional software, we'll show me the best Tool how can I do this?
- Find the best free software to drag and drop directory with 1000 JPG file and then save the 1000 image as PDF, so to put it simply convert multiple JPGs to PDF, here is a contribution that can show thousands of JPG images and photos to Adobe PDF files can convert?
- I want to convert several original JPG files to JPG / JPEG images in PDF as one file, screenshots and private photos, looking for Windows 10 instructions that also work, if only Windows 10, Online2PDF.com tested the privacy of my multiple JPG -I don't want to upload files as a PDF file and it works in a similar way Convert PDF online is out of the question?
- I know what a JPG, JPEG, PNG, ... file is, I only use save PDF, this is better on Windows 10, there is an alternative to the following format to simply change the file extension of the photo to PDF, so simply the desired *. Rename JPG file to * .PDF but I cannot open it with ACROBAT, so changing the extension ".jpg" to ".pdf"?
Keywords: windows, scan, to, pdf, really, turn, photos, into, files, easy, save, your, private, conveniently, send, them, email, have, pictures, Questions, Answers, Software