Windows-10 tool to change the color profile for a device, where is it? (printer, fax)
The solution is simple to start in Window-10 the Tool, to make changes in the color profile for a device, for example for printer or fax!
You can find the Color Management Tool for example in the Windows 10 Control Panel!
1.) ... Open Color Management via Run-Command!
2.) ... Find the Windows 10 Color Management in Control Panel!
3.) ... Create shortcut on The Desktop for Color-Management!
See also: ► default printer settings in Windows 10, 7, 8.1 ► Supports my graphics card, the new DirectX 12 Win10
1.) Open Color Management via Run-Command!
The command for Windows 10 Color Management is: colorcpl to start it from the nice Windows-10 Run Dialog keyboard-shortcut Windows+R.
in the Windows 10 Color Management please select the Device to make changes in the color profile.
(... see Image-1)
| (Image-1) Window-10 Color Management for Devices!
In a color management system, color profiles are used to create color transforms, which Windows 10 programs use to convert color from one device’s color space to another. A color space is a three-dimensional model in which the hue, lightness, and chroma of colors are graphed to represent the rendering capabilities of a device. When a new device is added to your computer, a color profile for that device might be installed automatically on Windows 10.
2.) Find the Windows 10 Color Management in Control Panel!
Start the Control Panel in Windows-10 for example Windows-X menu and enter in search Box color.
Select the Text "Change advanced color management settings for displays, scanners, and printers"
(... see Image-2 Point 1 and 2)
| (Image-2) Windows-10 color profile for a device!
A color profile in Windows 10 is a file that describes the color characteristics of a specific device while it's in a particular state. A profile can also contain additional information defining viewing conditions or gamut-mapping methods. Working with your computer's color management system in Windows 10, color profiles help ensure that color content is acceptably rendered, regardless of the device or viewing condition.
3.) Create shortcut on The Desktop for Color-Management!
The fastest and simplest solution to create a Desktop shortcut for Color-Management in Windows 10 is:
Please start the MS-Explorer from Window 10 Run Command (Windows+R) and enter the command:
explorer /select, %WINDIR%\System32\colorcpl.exe
This command will start the File-Explorer and select the colorcpl.exe in C:\Windows\System32\ folder.
And now use please the Right Mouse for a Drag and Drop action. Rename the Desktop Shortcut for example to COLOR on your Windows 10 Desktop. (... see Image-3 Point 1 and 3 ) that is a fast and simple solution :-)#i3
| (Image-3) Color Management Desktop Shortcut!
Useful info from (c) Microsoft:
There are two main types of color profiles that Windows 10 continues to support: Windows 10 Color System (WCS) and International Color Consortium (ICC) color profiles. This provides you with the greatest variety of choices for customizing color management options and color workflows. WCS is an advanced color management system found in recent versions of Windows 10. While supporting ICC profile–based color management, WCS provides advanced capabilities not found in existing ICC color management systems.
FAQ 104: Updated on: 29 April 2018 09:02
The solution is simple to activate the Window 10 Start Sound and also for User Logoff, or Logon / Login on Windows 10 This solution is also for Windows-7
The Windows-10 Device Manager Desktop Shortcut allows fast access to Device Manager from the Desktop, for example, to see if all the drivers are installed
Create for Windows 10 an onscreen keyboard desktop shortcut for a fast access to virtual osk from the Desktop A handy thing, since a special character
The Windows 10 performance index is calculated by the operating system but no longer in System, the solution is simple to find Experience Index eg. PC rating
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Where are all Change the color profile name stored in windows is here a folder or dir for windows 10?
- Where are all color management saved in windows 10, where is this on windows 10 located?
- Where is my color profile windows 10 to create a backup of all windows 10 color profiles?
- Where can i find my color setting folder on windows for example for the printer?
- Where are printer color settings located on windows 10, where are colors customization for printers in windows 10?
- Color profiles windows 10?
- Where are Printer Color Management in Windows 10?
- Find the windows 10 load color profile?
- How to change color profile windows 10?
- Windows control panel color management?
- Set color profiles windows 10?
- Reset all color management windows 10?
- Icm profile windows 10 download?
- Viewing conditions profile windows?
- Windows 10 printing in colour?
- Where is colour profile settings in my win 10 pc?
- Windows 10 change colour profiles?
- Windows 10 set color profile?
- Change the color profile name in windows?
- Set default printing profile windows 10 1607?
- Win10 color profile?
- Windows 10 color profile?
- Windows 10 color profile folder?
- Installing a ICM printer profile on windows 10?
- Change color profile windows 10?
- Windows 10 Phone change color profile?
- How to change icc profile windows 10?
- I can not find the windows 10 color profile, to change color profile on this Windows 10 Computer?
- Where are color profile stored in windows 10 find the color profile settings?
- Color profile location on Windows 10, where is the font files stored in windows 10?
- Where are Printer Color Management stored is hear a location or directory on windows 10 system drive?
- Find and open the folder of Printer Color Management on C: in windows 10?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, tool, program, feature, change, color, profile, device, where, printer, fax, Questions, Answers, Software