I´m missing the Navigation Area with the Folder Tree in Windows 10 Explorer?
The solution is simple to activate / disable the Navigation Pane with the Folder Tree in Windows 10 Explorer!
1.) Disable and enable the Navigation Pane in File-Explorer!
1. Please start the MS Explorer, for example with the key combination [Windows Logo] + [E]
2. Then click the View tab and enable the navigation pane. (... see Image-1)
Depending on your preference and operation can display or hide the directory structure at any time!
See also: ► Full path in the Explorer title bar ► Home directory in Windows Explorer 10 ► default printer settings
| (Image-1) Navigation Area plus Folder Tree in MS Explorer on Windows-10!
2.) Change File-Explorer navigation pane settings!
In an open file explorer window, click on tab View, and then click Folder Options and search options.
In the File-Explorer Folder Options dialog box, click the General tab, and then do one or both of the following:
To show all the folders on your computer in the navigation pane, including your personal folder, select the Show all folders check box
To automatically expand the navigation pane to the folder that's selected in the folder window, select the Automatically expand to current folder check box
(... see Image-2 Point 1 to 5
| (Image-2) File-Explorer Navigation Pane settings!
The navigation area (directory tree) in Window 10, you can easily activate, or disable, which is very handy for small tablets or / and surface, for lack of space, when deactivating, you have more of the workspace, especially if you have files, or pictures, or videos in the Microsoft's File Explorer preview.
FAQ 76: Updated on: 25 August 2023 12:19
To extend the test period or to use Windows 10 without activation, you can continue to use the slmgr -rearm even with Windows 10 Home and Pro But, currently
Dont worry, the Windows 10 has also the libraries that you can activate and deactivate when required for an individual work with the File Explorer under
Here is the solution to find the Auto Update settings in Windows 10, to disable the auto-update if necessary, or to turn back 1. Customize the Windows
The many folders in Windows 10 File Explorer can already be quite confusing, but you can individually customize the folder tree in the navigation area
Who is customization of the sound for clicking when navigate, he dont wants to miss the navigation click sound in Windows 11 and Windows 10 1. Enable
The activation status of Windows 10 you can see quite easy, here are two solutions to fairly simple see if Windows is activated Content / Tips / Solutions:
Here is the simply solution to open the Start menu settings in Windows 10 for Desktop and mobile Surface Pro or GO From Windows 10, the Start menu settings
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Cannot find on Windows 10 computer the directory structure MS-Explorer?
- Where is windows navigation area on windows 10, How do you open Microsoft directory structure?
- Navigation area for Windows 10?
- How to access navigation area with the directory structure on windows 10 and what takes the place of navigation area with the directory structure in windows 10?
- Where is navigation area with the directory structure on windows 10, and how to open navigation area with the directory structure in windows 10?
- Where is the navigation area with the directory structure program on windows 10?
- I can't find directory structure in windows 10, Where is directory structure in windows 10?
- Where to find MS directory structure in window 10?
- Where do I find navigation area on windows 10?
- Windows 10 directory structure, how to find navigation area on windows 10?
- Windows 10 directory structure Tips, how to get navigation area on windows 10?
- Where did the standard programs from windows go, like directory structure, win 10?
- How to access Microsoft navigation area with the directory structure on windows 10?
- How to open up Microsoft directory structure in windows 10?
- How to find Microsoft navigation area in windows 10?
- Windows 10 open navigation area if search window not working?
- How to find the MS Navi pane in windows 10 explorer?
- In which screen we get directory structure window in windows 10 operating system?
- The navigation area with the directory structure is missing from the Windows 10 Explorer, why?
- Windows 10 applications MS directory structure for directory and folder?
- I miss directory structure in windows 10, Where is navigation area in windows 10?
- Where is Microsoft directory structure in windows 10 explorer?
- How do i find navy pane in windows 10, where's tree View on windows 10?
- Navigation area with the directory structure doesn't open windows 10?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, missing, navigation, area, with, folder, tree, explorer, enable, disable, directory, activate, deactivate, Questions, Answers, Software