I´m missing the Navigation Area with the Folder Tree in Windows 10 Explorer?
The solution is simple to activate / disable the Navigation Pane with the Folder Tree in Windows 10 Explorer!
The navigation area (directory tree) in Window 10, you can easily activate, or disable, which is very handy for small tablets or / and surface, for lack of space, when deactivating, you have more of the workspace, especially if you have files, or pictures, or videos in the Microsoft's File Explorer preview.
See also: ►► navigation click sound in Windows 10 File-Explorer!
1.) Disable and enable the Navigation Pane in File-Explorer!
Please start the MS Explorer, for example with the key combination [Windows Logo] + [E] then click the View tab and enable the navigation pane. (... see Image-1)
Depending on your preference and operation can display or hide the directory structure at any time!
See also: ► Full path in the Explorer title bar ► Home directory in Windows Explorer 10 ► default printer settings
| (Image-1) Navigation Area plus Folder Tree in MS Explorer on Windows-10!
2.) Change File-Explorer navigation pane settings!
In an open file explorer window, click on tab View, and then click Folder Options and search options.
In the File-Explorer Folder Options dialog box, click the General tab, and then do one or both of the following:
To show all the folders on your computer in the navigation pane, including your personal folder, select the Show all folders check box
To automatically expand the navigation pane to the folder that's selected in the folder window, select the Automatically expand to current folder check box
(... see Image-2 Point 1 to 5
| (Image-2) File-Explorer Navigation Pane settings!
FAQ 76: Updated on: June 19th 2018 11:36
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Can not find on Windows 10 computer the directory structure MS-Explorer?
- I can't find directory structure in windows 10, Where is directory structure in windows 10?
- Navigation area with the directory structure doesn't open windows 10?
- How do i find navi pane in windows 10, wheres tree View on windows 10?
- How to find the ms navi pane in windows 10 explorer?
- Where is navigation area with the directory structure on windows 10, and how to open navigation area with the directory structure in windows 10?
- How to access microsoft navigation area with the directory structure on windows 10?
- How to access navigation area with the directory structure on windows 10 and what takes the place of navigation area with the directory structure in windows 10?
- Where is the navigation area with the directory structure program on windows 10?
- The navigation area with the directory structure is missing from the Windows 10 Explorer, why?
- Where do I find navigation area on windows 10?
- Where is windows navigation area on windows 10, How do you open microsoft directory structure?
- Windows 10 open navigation area if search window not working?
- How to find microsoft navigation area in windows 10?
- Windows 10 directory structure Tips, how to get navigation area on windows 10?
- Where to find ms directory structure in window 10?
- In which screen we get directory structure window in windows 10 operating system?
- Where is microsoft directory structure in windows 10 explorer?
- Navigation area for Windows 10?
- I miss directory structure in windows 10, Where is navigation area in windows 10?
- Windows 10 directory structure, how to find navigation area on windows 10?
- How to open up Microsoft directory structure in windows 10?
- Windows 10 applications ms directory structure for directory and folder?
- Where did the standard programs from windows go, like directory structure, win 10?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, missing, navigation, area, with, folder, tree, explorer, enable, disable, directory, activate, deactivate, Questions, Answers, Software