If you want to prevent the thumbnails from being temporarily saved under Windows 11, you have to change a registry entry!
1.) ... Deactivate the thumbnail cache on Windows 11!
|(Image-1) Disable thumbnail cache in Windows 11!|
2.) Delete the thumbnail caching under Windows 11!
Please use Windows 11 Disk Cleanup
1. Simply use the key combination Windows + R
2. Enter the command cleanmgr, confirm it with the Enter key, or the [OK] button
3. And simply select unnecessary files and the thumbnails ( Thumbnails) !
4. Confirm the cleanup with the [OK] button
|(Image-2) Delete ergo Clear the thumbnails cache on Windows 11!|
3.) Windows 11 and the problem with deleting the thumbnail cache!To delete use ► the tool delete on restart!
1. Please start Delete on Reboot
2. Press Add Button browse to: %LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer
3.. And add Files to the delete on reboot Tool
4. Pres the button Restart the PC now
|(Image-3) Delete thumbnails in Windows 11 at Restart!|
FAQ 119: Updated on: 25 August 2021 17:21