Switch Language in Windows-7 (install, change, add)?
Is easy to change, download and install additional language packs for Windows 7, the solution is simple then to switch the language!
Multi Language on Windows 7!
To view the menus, dialog boxes and other user interface elements in the desired language using the Language control panel. This example show you how to install, change, add new language on Windows 7!
See also: ► Download Language Packs for Windows-7!
1.) Install new language in Windows 7!
To use additional language packs on Windows 7, you need Windows 7 Ultimate or Enterprise.
Please start the command control.exe /name Microsoft.WindowsUpdate via the Windows 7 Run dialog!
The Execute dialog can be called up (start) with the key combination [Windows-Logo] + [R]!
In the Windows Update window, just click Check for Updates , then the optional updates will be available.
Just click on the text.
So and now under the optional languages just mark the desired languages (checkbox) and press the OK button. You can also install multiple language packages at once to use multiple languages on Windows 7.
(... see Image-2 Point 1 and 2)
| (Image-1) Install new Language on Windows-7!
| (Image-4) Multilingual Installation on Windows-7!
2.) Change the Language in Windows 7!
If you want to change the Language in windows 7, please run the command:
control.exe /name Microsoft.RegionalAndLanguageOptions
Please select the Tab "Keyboard and Languages" and Chose a display language:
To install or uninstall an new language on Windows-7, please click the Button Install/uninstall languages
Or, to change Windows-7 keyboard, or input language click Change keyboards. click the Button Change keyboards
The language packs are available in Windows 7 ultimate through Windows update as optional updates. They aren't installed automatically. If you're using Windows 7 Enterprise, contact your system administrator for information about installing additional languages.
| (Image-3) Switch Language in Windows-7 or change or install!
You can change the language Windows uses to display text in wizards, dialog boxes, menus, and other items in the user interface. Some display languages are installed by default, while others require you to install additional language files.
There are two types of language files:
Windows 7 Language Interface Packs (LIPs). Windows 7 LIPs provide a translated version of the most widely used areas of the user interface. LIPs are freely available to download. For more information, including a list of languages available, go to the Microsoft Local Language Program website.
Windows 7 language packs. Windows 7 language packs provide a translated version of most of the user interface.
Before you can install a display language, you need access to the language files. These files can be found on your computer, a computer in your network, or your Windows DVD. They can also be downloaded from the web.
FAQ 115: Updated on: June 22th 2018 08:54
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows 7 change speech language and window?
- Make this primary language registry windows 7?
- Windows 7 speech language?
- How to change windows 7 to spanish from chinese?
- Change the system language win 10?
- Windows 7 change language?
- Change language to spanish windows 7?
- Can i change language on windows 7?
- Change computer language windows 7?
- Change change windows 7 speech language?
- Change language windows 7?
- Windows 7 keyboard default language registry?
- Windows 7 language change?
- Change default language in win 10?
- Change default language windows 7?
- Change default language in windows 7?
- Speech language windows 7?
- How can i change language in windows 7?
- Can I have windows 7 with 3 accounts with different languages?
- Win 10 french language conversion?
- Windows 7 set speech language?
- Win 10 cmd language setting?
- How change language windiws 10?
- Windows 7 language change softwera?
- Change speech language windows 7?
- How to change lang in windows 7?
- Windows 7 user languge change?
- Windows 7 change language command?
- Change speech language for windows 7?
- Change keyboard language windows 7?
- Change default language windows 7 registry?
- Windows 7 change languae?
- Cant change language windows 7?
- Wondow 10 change language?
- How Change Language windows 7, change speech language windows 7?
- Can i install or change the windows 7 language?
- Change language in windows 7, can i install?
- Language settings,windows 7 and installation of multilanguage?
- Change Language on windows 7 to multilanguage?
- Windows 7 switch language make to multilanguage?
- Change win 7 language install english or how switch to multilanguage?
- How to change language in windows 7 and or install multilanguage?
- How can i change default language of windows 7 or add new language?
- Windows 7 keyboard default language and setup language files?
- Windows 7 change language settingsand regional settings?
- Change windows 7 to Spanish from English?
Keywords: windows, seven, switch, language, change, keyboard, input, install, uninstall, add, microsoft, Ultimate, Enterprise, starter, Questions, Answers, Software