How to enable the guest account for guest access under Windows 8.1?
It is sometimes useful to enable the guest account for guest access under Windows 8.1 or 8!
The fastest way is via Windows 8.1 Run dialog box [win + R] and the command lusrmgr.msc
Now go to the guest account user. Click with a mouse right click on "Guest",and now in drop-down menu select Properties to enable guest account in Windows 8.1! (... see Image-1 Arrow-1,2,3)
You can activate at any time, the Windows 8.1 guest account or if require, deactivate again. The Windows 8.1 guest account is disabled by default. (... see Image-2)!
But you can enable also the guest account on Windows 8.1 via standard user management!
Look here: ... change the administrator in Windows 8.1 or 8!
If you ever look at the pictures it is almost self explanatory!
| (Image-1) Enable in Windows 8.1 the guest account for guest access!
| (Image-1) enable or disable the guest account in Windows!
FAQ 205: Updated on: May 1th 2015 22:07
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Turn on guest account in win 8.1 and 10?
- Enable guest user on server 2012?
- Activate guest account windows 8.1?
- How to disable guest account in Windows 8.1?
- Microsoft windows 8 guest account no explorer?
- Windows server 2012 enable guest account?
- How to add office for guest user windows 8?
- Getting a server to allow guest access windows 8.1 and 10?
- Windows 8.1 login to guest account?
- Enabling guest account on win 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 enable guest?
- Win 8 let guest account access software?
- Allow guest access from betwork windows 8?
- How to access guest account in windows 8.1?
- Windows 8 enable network access for guest account?
- How to let guest account access some softwares Windows-8.1 allow guest access?
- Windows 8.1 and 10 guest account?
Keywords: windows, 8.1, eight, enable, disable, turnoff, guest, account, access, Questions, Answers, Software