Disable explorer auto expand in windows 8.1 / 10, how to ?
The solution is simple to disable or enable in Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, the auto expanding feature in ms-explorer!
Please start the MS-Explorer for example via keyboard shortcut Windows-Logo + E and click (activate) the Tab View.
(... see Image-1 Arrow-1)
Open the Folder-Options Window and disable or enable (check / uncheck)
Automatically expand to current folder
To confirm this action, please press (click) the Button [OK] (... see Image-1 Arrow-4)
| (Image-1) Disable Windows 8.1 auto expanding feature in ms-explorer!
FAQ 222: Updated on: May 9th 2018 18:47
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Stop windows from auto expanding?
- Turn off auto expand in robohelp 2015?
- How to stop side folders expanding file explorer windows 10?
- How to stop win10 from expanding folder in this pc?
- Windows 8.1 how to keep windows from automatically expanding?
- In windows 10 how do i stop folders from expanding to full screen automatically?
- How to disable autoexpanding the Folder in MS-Explorer Tree-View in Windows 8.1?
- How to disable in Windows 8.1 the auto expanding feature of folders and directories?
- Windows auto expand?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, 10, ten, disable, explorer, auto, expand, Questions, Answers, Software