Help, how to find and start the Windows-8 and Win-8.1 On-screen keyboard?
It´s easy to find and start the Windows-8 On-screen keyboard
To start (run) the Windows-8 and 8.1 On-screen keyboard, please press the key combination [Win-Logo]+[R], then simply enter the command
osk (... See Image-1 Arrow-1)!
Confirm the onscreen keyboard command with [ENTER], this command will open the screen keyboard on the Win-8 and / or Windows 8.1 Desktop ( ... See image-1 Arrow-2 ).
(Image-1) Command to start eg. run the Windows-8.1 and 8 On-screen keyboard!
FAQ 35: Updated on: October 21th 2013 12:23
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Keyboard windows 8?
- DIRECT PATH ON SCREEN KEYBOARD IN WINDOWS 8?
- windows 8.1 software keyboard?
- windows 8.1 osk and for Winfows 8?
- win 8 onscreen keyboard charmsbar?
- Windows8 on-screen keyboard?
- Windows eight and Windows 8.1, how to start and run the keyboard on Win 8 screen?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, find, start, win-8.1, on-screen, keyboard, Questions, Answers, Software