How to create a desktop shortcut for the Windows 8, 8.1 / 10 onscreen keyboard?
To create desktop shortcut for Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1 or Windows 7 / 10 onscreen keyboard!
1.) Create desktop shortcut for osk on all Windows!
1. Please use the Windows 8, 8.1 key combination [Win-Logo] + [D] to see the Windows desktop.
2. Click the right mouse button on an empty area of the Windows-8 desktop [... see Image 1 Point-1]
3. Select New shortcut [... see Image 1 Point 2 and 3]
4. Enter text osk in "Create-Shortcut Wizard" [ ... see Image 1 Point-4]
5. click "Next" [... see Image 1 Point-5]
6. And enter the Name for the shortcut, for example osk! [... see Image 1 Point 6 and 7]
See the result [... see Image 1 Point 8]
Tip: Use Windows key shortcut [Win-Logo] + [U] to open "Ease of Access Center"
You can use this procedure for all other system programs, folders and Internet addresses! The difference is that the location and your selected link name changes!
(Image-1) Create Windows 8 onscreen keyboard desktop shortcut!
Info (c) Microsoft.com
There are a few different kinds of keyboards. The most common is a physical, external keyboard that you plug into your PC. A PC with a touchscreen also has a touch keyboard. When you’re using a Windows 8 or Windows RT PC with a touchscreen, tap in a text field or other area where you can type and the touch keyboard appears.
Windows 8.1 an Win 8 also has On-Screen Keyboard (OSK), an Ease of Access tool. You can use OSK instead of relying on the physical keyboard to type and enter data. You don’t need a touchscreen to use On-Screen Keyboard. OSK displays a visual keyboard with all the standard keys. You can select keys using the mouse or another pointing device, or you can use a physical single key or group of keys to cycle through the keys on the screen.
2.) How to put a shortcut on the desktop for all users windows 8.1 / 7 / 10?
The second Desktop folder in Windows is shell:common desktop is responsible for all users, when here, an entry is created, or deleted, this is valid for all users on the Windows PC.
Here is the alternative addresses, this can you use to create a new Windows 8.1 / 10 and others desktop shortcut.
Desktop-Folder for currently logged-on user:
And desktop folder all users:
Create a shortcut for all user on desktop in %Public%\Desktop!
| (Image-2) All user desktop shortcut for the Windows 8.1 / 10!
FAQ 81: Updated on: 4 July 2022 14:16
There are several ways to start Run in windows 8. Here are three methods to open the Run-Dialog in Windows 8.1/10 and Win 8.1. Content / Solutions / Tip:
In Windows 10 / 8.1 it is easy to scan to pdf This Solution ist also for Microsoft Windows server 2016 and 2019 See this: ► scan documents and save
It is quite easy to disable and enable in Windows 8 or Windows 7 the automatically arrange of desktop icons. Please press the Windows key combination [Win-Logo]+[D].
It is quite easy to disable, enable or modify the sound theme in Windows 8.1/10 for example Play Windows Startup sound 1. Open the "Sound Panel" in Windows
Change the administrator user on Windows 8.1 and 10 You can do this via the User Account Control in Windows 8.1, 10 and MS Server Control Panel. Or if you
It´s easy to view and delete partitions on Windows 8 and on new Windows 8.1 / 10, the example how to Content: 1. To view and delete partitions via
To find the Windows 8.1 fonts e.g open the fonts folder, please start the MS Explorer to install or uninstall the Windows Fonts 1. Please use the hot key
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Scan desktop for shortcut key?
- How to create a desktop shortcut in windows 8.1?
- How to create a desktop shortcut in windows 8 rt?
- Create desktopshortcut of website on windows 8.1 touch screen desktop?
- Software onscreen windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 Create Desktop Shortcut?
- How to create shortcuts in windows 8 for all users?
- Create shortcut in win 8.1?
- Create a shortcut for my computer in windows 8.1?
- How to Create Windows 8 onscreen keyboard desktop shortcut?
- Windows 8.1 create shortcut on desktop?
- How to create a desktop shortcut windows 8.1?
- Create shortcut on windows 8 rt?
- Windows 8.1 how can i show only the enter key in on screen keyboard?
- Windows 8 real keyboard shortcuts?
- Windows 8.1key bord short kut key pdf file?
- Windows 8.1 osk ease of access?
- How do i create shortcuts on desktop from software 8.1?
- Can I create desktop shortcut for Windows 8.1 onscreen keyboard?
- Osk icon on desktop?
- How to create a shortcut for onscreen keyboard windows 8 on screen?
- Windows 8.1 how to create shortcut on desktop?
- Onscreen keyboard-shortcut for Windows-8?
- How to create short cut for on screen keyboard Windows 8 desktop?
- Why is the desktop shortcut different from the desktop folder in windows 8.1?
- How to install an icon on the desktop using windows 8.1?
- How to create a short cut to a web site in windows 8.1?
- How to put a command in a shortcut usign windows 8.1?
- How to create desktop shortcut win 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 create shortcut?
- How to create shortcut on desktop 8.1?
- Make short cut on desktop for windows 8.1?
- Desktop shortcut in metro windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 how to create desktop shortcut for all users?
- Creating desktop short cut on windows 8.1?
- Recreate desktop windows 8.1?
- Unable to create desktop shortcuts in Windows 8.1?
- Windows 8 shortcut for onscreen keyboard?
- Creating a desk top shortcut on window 8.1?
- Create desktop shortcut windows 8.1?
- How to create desktop shortcut windows 8.1?
- Creating desktop shortcuts windows 8.1?
- How to create a shortcut on the desktop for the onscreen keyboard in Windows 8.1?
- Hotkey for onscreen keyboard, vista?
- Desktop shortcut windows 8.1?
- How to create desktop shortcut in windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 keyboard shortcut to display onscreen keyboard?
- Create shortcut windows 8.1 desktop?
- Create desktop shortcut in windows 8.1 touch screen?
- Creating a desktop shortcut for the Windows 8.1 on screen keyboard?
- How to create run box shortcut in windows 8.1?
- Win 8.1 how to make short cut?
- How to create shortcuts in windows 8.1 on the desktop screen?
- How to create desktop shortcuts in windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 how to create desktop shortcut?
- Can i create a shortcut for desktop in windows 8?
- How to create shortcut to desktop windows 8.1?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, 10, 7.0, ten, ie 11, create, desktop, shortcut, onscreen, keyboard, all, user, public, keys, key, screen, Questions, Answers, Software